Site Notices
Posted: 11/3/2004 6:07:17 AM EDT
that is all.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 6:08:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Something we don't know?
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 6:08:04 AM EDT
[#2]
What have they been up to lately? Crying along with the DUHers about Kerry's loss?
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 6:08:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Peace lovin' granola huggers.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 6:09:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Some of our more prolific newer members were snagged from over there if you can believe it. They're not all nuts, just most of them.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 6:13:59 AM EDT
[#5]
My wife is "crunchy" (the term applied to those of us who parent alternatively), but she's as politically conservative as they come.  She early voted last week on a straight Republican ticket because she wasn't taking any chances "of that asshat Kerry not getting his ass handed to him" (her exact words).

Of course, she's taken a loot at mothering.com, and she thinks some of them are whackjobs.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 6:40:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Just followed one member's advice, and checked out mothering.commune: I think I'm going to piss myself laughing. Here's a giddy smathering of bullshit that I read over there this morning:

magnoliablue
~*Dramamama*~

Resist

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joyce, and everyone else..I am sitting here in tears listening to this beautiful song..it was written by Neil Peart, the drummer for Rush, who, in his lifetime, has been through terrible heartbreak and pain, yet still goes on with life. He has buried his wife and daughter in tragedy, yet he resists the pain, resists giving in without a fight. We should too.
I can learn to resist
Anything but temptation
I can learn to co-exist
With anything but pain
Anything but my desires
...bs...bs...
I can learn to get along
With all the things I can't explain
Resist

magnoliablue
View Public Profile
Send a private message to magnoliablue
Send email to magnoliablue
Find More Posts by magnoliablue
Add magnoliablue to Your Buddy List

Today, 07:39 AM #2
Joyce in the mts.
Passionate Peacenik

We MUST resist...even if in the end the unspeakable happens...we MUST resist. Yeah, wage war with what? With your homeopathic homemade douchebags- stupid skank whore.
Thanks
Joyce
------------------------------------------------------------

went to the corner store this morning to get some coffee. And the owner said, looks like we can expect a few more wars in the next 4 yrs! I almost started crying.

From where I'm standing, I'm quite scared, and pissed that Bush won. How could so many vote for him??? How can so many think that where he has taken your country, is alright? Good?
I just don't get it!!!!

ETA: I know Bush hasn't won officialy btw...but it's looking pretty grim...

---------------------------------------------------------------------
And from their ANTI-circumcision thread:

The foreskin fosters intimacy between the two partners by enveloping the glans and maintaining it as an internal organ. The sexual experience is enhanced when the foreskin slips back to allow the male's internal organ, the glans, to meet the female's internal organ, the cervix-a moment of supreme intimacy.

Link Posted: 11/3/2004 6:40:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top