Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/15/2004 12:10:50 AM EDT
don't you guys think that womens got enough rights already?? wouldn't you think that if women had all the rights...the world would be at its end.....For example; how much right does women already have..if a couple had a fight and the women pulled out a knife threatning to kill her husband but she unsucceeds in doing so and then she cuts herself bleeding everywhere in the house.....then the cops shows up...what do you think the first thing the cops will do? put the cuffs on the husband--no questions asked---you as Guilty as IS until proven Innocence.....they ask the wife what happens...she lies that they had an argument and her husband pulled out a knife and cut her....of course they believe that.....no witnesses came forth on scene.....when its court time as you enter the room...."YOU ALREADY AS GUILTY AS F*UCK"......JURORS ALREADY CAN SEE IT......then your lawyer breaks the case with a few witnesses that knew/saw what happened......so now it's payback time, but you've spend almost a year or even more in jail for NOTHING.....Just because that Biatch said you did it---the friggin' cops/D.a believed her crazy ass...

another example would be the case with those two girls that lied about being sexually molested or something just because they were scared of getting in trouble because of ditching school....and the guy I can't remember if it was a teacher or their father that was locked up for NOTHING>>>>
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 12:13:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Fuck women's rights.  The only right women have is to be in the kitchen making me some pie dammit.

And the right to sit on my face.  But that's another thread....

Seriously though, the situation you speak of is a real problem in this country.  A woman can beat on a man all she wants and nothing will come of it.  If a woman beats a man with a baseball bat, she's called a strong woman and lauded for standing up for herself.  Doesn't matter if she is a demented drama queen with a history of mental problems.

It is bullshit.  Plain and simple.  What is the solution?  I haven't the foggiest.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 12:14:31 AM EDT
[#2]
I kinda agree with you here.

You got that wrote like your ranting and raving though.

Space it some

Link Posted: 10/15/2004 12:32:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Women are sKerry.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 12:42:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Fine so some day if the draft is reinstated, being gentelman   Women first
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 12:49:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 12:54:45 AM EDT
[#6]
If it only was like in ASIA......."STFU biatch and get me my food"...."What..What did you say".... "Yeah, better..you know who's the Master".....

and also in this country the percentage of successful marriages have been dropping rapidly especially in the last 10-15yrs or so.......because womens been given more rights.....sh*t even my MOM tells me that women don't deserve all the rights because if they do--everything would be out of control.....the traditional morals/standards that our family has taken up in the last thousands of years has been left behind and forgotten BECAUSE OF WOMENS RIGHTS....I could also tell that the Girlynator is just a fake....Pussy wupped as hell

could tell skerry is wupped too...not Pres. Bush though
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 2:45:29 AM EDT
[#7]
One penis, one vote.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top