Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 9/26/2004 2:22:04 PM EST
fight terrorism w/ our own groups that are unofficaially US affiliated

voluntary, ''radical-terrorists" who are on OUR side (b/c they are so patriotic) who will fight against terrorists and thier supporters by THIER rules--i.e kidnapping, beheading, bombings, etc

supported by American 'donations' and 'leaked info' to support & fund our own anti-terrorist terrorist network

so why not??!!??

while we are at it, why not do the same thing against drug cartels?
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 2:24:59 PM EST
I'm in for a tour or two.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 2:26:15 PM EST

"I'm going to go against my better judgement.. I'm going to tell you who I am.."

Link Posted: 9/26/2004 2:26:26 PM EST
Who told you about me?
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 2:35:07 PM EST

Originally Posted By leelaw:
www.apt401.com/swordfish.jpg

"I'm going to go against my better judgement.. I'm going to tell you who I am.."

Link Posted: 9/26/2004 7:52:35 PM EST
alrighty then...
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 7:58:20 PM EST
Because we are lowly peasants, thats why.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 8:00:21 PM EST
IM the starter of this thread.

You need MONEY.
Money for new IDs.
Money for a new life when done.
Ask some of the companies who lost people on 9-11.
They may DONATE.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 8:03:28 PM EST
Fear of afterwards, if these people are sucessful and then the goverment tries to take too much power they would have a moderate sized group of expiercaned people who can operate without much support.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 8:07:22 PM EST
A quick Google and I found out that the volunteer units such as the Rough Riders were actually created by an Act of Congress on July 22, 1898...

So it IS us against them after all....
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 8:07:57 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/26/2004 8:12:31 PM EST by tivoli410]

Originally Posted By Taxman:
Fear of afterwards, if these people are sucessful and then the goverment tries to take too much power they would have a moderate sized group of expiercaned people who can operate without much support.

True, the .gov now has a large group of well-trained/experienced assassins working together.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 8:09:56 PM EST

Originally Posted By ALPHAGHOST:
fight terrorism w/ our own groups that are unofficaially US affiliated

voluntary, ''radical-terrorists" who are on OUR side (b/c they are so patriotic) who will fight against terrorists and thier supporters by THIER rules--i.e kidnapping, beheading, bombings, etc

supported by American 'donations' and 'leaked info' to support & fund our own anti-terrorist terrorist network

so why not??!!??

while we are at it, why not do the same thing against drug cartels?

Become what we're supposed to be fighting, in other words.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 8:10:19 PM EST

Originally Posted By tivoli410:

True, the .gov now has a large group of well-trained/experienced assassins working together.

They have ex and current military now, but a group like ALPHAGHOST spoke up would operate more to the extereme without the normal support abilites the military has.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 8:15:49 PM EST
because it would not deter the terrorists.

The terrorists already dont care if they die, they would just consider it dying for Allah.

It would just embolden the terrorists more, besides our gov't is already doing a great job fighting the assholes.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 8:16:48 PM EST

Originally Posted By tivoli410:

They have ex and current military now, but a group like ALPHAGHOST spoke up would operate more to the extereme without the normal support abilites the military has.

The people we're fighting wouldn't care if we cut their guys' heads off. It's been happening for years, they're used to it. We're not.

Besides, you want to go walking around downtown Fallujah/Ramadi with me? Sure, SF groups do it in Afg. but they have air support etc. We wouldn't. Wouldn't last at all, a few of us captured/beheaded and that would be it.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 8:18:10 PM EST
Now drug cartels I'm all for. Although I have a feeling a few would fall for the $$$ and turn.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 8:20:00 PM EST
Would be cool though, operate like "Man on Fire".
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 4:14:02 AM EST
I have been thinking the same thing. Every year 25,000 people in California commit cuicide. If we could just harness one percent of them to carry out martyrdom attacks on radical islam we'd have won the war already.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 2:27:33 PM EST

Originally Posted By GunLvrPHD:
I have been thinking the same thing. Every year 25,000 people in California commit cuicide. If we could just harness one percent of them to carry out martyrdom attacks on radical islam we'd have won the war already.

GunLvr

I get ya. Make it count!!
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 2:30:34 PM EST
We're better than that. That is why the US goes into places like Iraq. To stop injustice and to stand up for what is morally right.
Top Top