Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/12/2002 10:53:38 PM EDT
I just bought a cheap(Savage $90.00)pump shotgun to complete my every vehicle must have a shotgun policy. I'm watching Tombstone now and drinking Henry Weinhards. Doc loved his shotguns as do I. Having had to use a shotgun on another human being before, I can say it's my first choice in defense. Doc would appreaciate my preference in weapons. Tombstone is an excellent film. I love beer( and strippers)
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 11:00:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 11:05:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Drink more HW and get back to us...[:)]

I haven't seen any of these cheap coach guns and Savages that everyone is picking up lately.  Got any links?
View Quote
I was looking for Rem 870 parts at Silver State Arms in Reno, NV and I saw this shotgun on the rack and I just negociated a little bit and the rest is history. I don't know what else to tell you.
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 2:16:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Take down barrel or fixed?  Safety on tang or rear of triggerguard?  The Savage/Stevens pumps are a bargain compared to others.  Not a whole lot of aftermarket gizmos to spend $$$ on but for a plain jane beater they're great.  I have a few, one of which was just given to me (needs parts but GPC has them).  
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 4:27:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 4:42:06 AM EDT
[#5]
I'll be a daisy if you do.

Frederick F**king Chopin.
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 5:45:47 PM EDT
[#6]
"Unforgiven" is another great movie for people who prefer a scattergun over a rifle or pistol.
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 6:05:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Doc Holiday (The Deadly Dentist) Is by far one of the most intresting characters to come out of the old west.

If I'd been at the OK Corral, I'd just assume be the guy with the double barrel 12.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top