Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 12/14/2001 8:40:33 AM EST
Can you own a short barrel upper, not on a lower, legally. Say I want a short barrel upper. do I have to regieter the receiver before I buy the short barrel upper or can I buy the upper and then register the lower later? thanks Iso
Link Posted: 12/14/2001 9:25:33 AM EST
Yes, you could buy one without paperwork. Not recommended though. The BATF could see it as "constructive possession" of an NFA firearm. File the Form 1 for the SBR registration and get the SBR upper once you get the approved Form 1 back.
Link Posted: 12/14/2001 9:54:39 AM EST
Top Top