Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/1/2005 9:11:43 AM EDT
I was at WALMART yesterday evening and saw a big black guy with his two kids and wife and they black guy said "dont ever talk like that to a man's son !!! stuff like that can get your ass kicked!! he was being extreamly threatening to the small statured securty guard wearing a uniform that said "securitas" security on it, I almost thought he was going to assault the guy, then the security guard looked very nervous and frightened and said "I apologize for that and said he was sorry" the black guy was making a big scene, the security guard was also black.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:12:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Should have drawn down on his ass.

Edit: I hate Wal-Mart
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:16:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Why am I so terribly shocked?

Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:16:19 AM EDT
[#3]
The security guard should have hosed him down with FOX
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:18:07 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:20:12 AM EDT
[#5]
WALFART may have low prices but the atmosphere isnt a very pleasant shopping experience, too many street thugs and rowdy type people in there..
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:26:22 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
WALFART may have low prices but the atmosphere isnt a very pleasant shopping experience, too many street thugs and rowdy type people in there..

The isles are WAY TOO SMALL also. They'd rather stuff as many isles in they can, damn the customer.

The people that go there usually just leave their carts where ever they want. It can be windy here in the gorge area, I've watched carts blow into peoples cars cause people are too figgen lazy to put there carts away. GRRRRR

Whenever I try to get help, the people are usually so friggen stupid I don't even bother anymore.

I told my wife I will never shop there again and for her to only go there a few times a year for random things. I don't want to give them our money anymore.

Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:30:24 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Especially the guys that are there for the WWB.  
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:31:06 AM EDT
[#8]
We call one of the Wal-Mart stores in our area "The U.N." because every body there doesn't speak English and they are all accomplishing nothing as a group.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:37:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Big deal. If some "loss prevention" worker talks wrong to my kid (assuming my kid has done nothing wrong) he'll hear about it via me in his face too.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:39:15 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:42:17 AM EDT
[#11]
Around here, Wally World only hires off duty, badge-carrying, COMMISSIONED officers.

Black Boy would have been cuffed-and-stuffed before anyone else heard his threats. They'd have "Treated Him Like a King" (rodney king, that is...)
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:43:40 AM EDT
[#12]
Our Wal-Marts are full of fat fuckers on scooters. My wife and I watched two ladies that weighed 400 lbs a piece sit in the parking lot and argue about who was going to use the Rascal that day because they were both too damn fat to propel themselves under their own power (their fat ass legs).

That was over a year ago and that was the last time I went.

The only time I will go now is at 3:00 a.m. Everyone in there in the middle of the night is avoiding the rest of the world for one reason or another. Nobody will make eye contact with you and everyone gets the hell out of your way. It is great!

And it is fun to buy ammo in the middle of the night just to watch the expression on the girl's face at the register as you roll out 500 rounds of Winchester White Box

I hate Wally World.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 10:00:13 AM EDT
[#13]
Do not go to wallmart at the first of the month!!!!  Your taking you are life into your own hands.

Wallmart is fine if you shop alone, and do not need a cart.  Relearn the benefits of the hand baskets.  Also learn the speed of self check out.  Don't get pissed cause you have to put the scanned items in the bag and leave them there until your done.

Speed is the key.  Go in grab a basket, maneuver around the lard asses and self check out and be gone.

Link Posted: 10/1/2005 10:11:23 AM EDT
[#14]
LonePathfinder has the idea. That's exactly how I shop at Wal-Mart.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 10:22:22 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 10:27:45 AM EDT
[#17]
Shopping at wal mart here is like going into a Ghetto.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 10:28:15 AM EDT
[#18]
What's a Wal-Mart?
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 10:29:50 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

same here.

I will not go anywhere near a Walmart.

It reminds me of a tour of a trailer park, filled with fat-assed, hayseeda and hickernuts lookin' for ho-ho's and dungarees.

No thanks.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 10:41:42 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

same here.

I will not go anywhere near a Walmart.

It reminds me of a tour of a trailer park, filled with fat-assed, hayseeda and hickernuts lookin' for ho-ho's and dungarees.

No thanks.

+1,000,000,000

I quit going to Crap-Mart also

My name is Travis, and I have been Wal-Mart free for over three months!
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 10:50:30 AM EDT
[#21]
I flipped out there once, almost had to hurt somebody. Now i try tom stay away form walmart, but still go on occasion.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 10:56:01 AM EDT
[#22]
Where do you guy's live? I've never seen a Wal-mart with security.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 10:56:43 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Do not go to wallmart at the first of the month!!!!  Your taking you are life into your own hands.

Wallmart is fine if you shop alone, and do not need a cart.  Relearn the benefits of the hand baskets.  Also learn the speed of self check out.  Don't get pissed cause you have to put the scanned items in the bag and leave them there until your done.

Speed is the key.  Go in grab a basket, maneuver around the lard asses and self check out and be gone.

Yep, your Wal-Mart shopping tactics are right on.

Most of the Wal-Marts around here are ghetto-y. The one in north Scottsdale is fairly nice, but it's way too far from the house to consider shopping there.

A new one in the city I live in was just opened about a month ago. It is head and shoulders above the other Wal-Marts in town. If you go to the older one 5 miles down the street you'll think you're in Little Tijauana. This new one actually looks like a nice store. It's clean, the employees aren't quite so sullen, the clientele is middle class regular folks. I was amazed that it was a Wal-Mart.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 11:01:35 AM EDT
[#24]
I've been to lots of different Wal-Marts in different areas. Seems like Wal-Mart is just a representation of the area it's located in. Go to one in the ghetto, and you'll see stuff like that. Go to one in the suburbs, you'll see lots of soccer moms. Go to one in a college town, and you'll see hotties buying stuff for their parties. It's all about the location.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 11:12:13 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
I've been to lots of different Wal-Marts in different areas. Seems like Wal-Mart is just a representation of the area it's located in. Go to one in the ghetto, and you'll see stuff like that. Go to one in the suburbs, you'll see lots of soccer moms. Go to one in a college town, and you'll see hotties buying stuff for their parties. It's all about the location.

+1, the ones in the cities suck especially the ones here in Columbus, tons of Somalis aka Skinnys and etc. The new ones in the country are so nice, clean and friendly.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 11:12:39 AM EDT
[#26]
I change my own oil, and the wal-Mart is the only place I can find the brand of oil I want. While I'm there, I'll get oil filter there, too....and that's about it.

I'll go around 4 or 5 AM. I don't like crowds, so there's no way I would go during the day.

The last time I was there, I saw a 400+ pound lardass woman doing her best at the self-checkout. I was shocked that she didn't come during the daytime so she could get in everyone else's way.

Scott
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 11:23:17 AM EDT
[#27]
Remember the Walmart in New Orleans that got looted, including by the cops during hurricane Katrina?  I remember seeing on the news when the store had its grand opening, there were so many people who were caught shop lifting they had to bring in buses to hall them to jail.    Anyway, at least a housing project came down to they could build the store there.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 5:58:37 AM EDT
[#28]

The WalMarts in our area are NOTHING like the ones described in these posts .   Makes me wonder if maybe you should stop blaming WalMart for the kind of scum that lives in YOUR neighborhoods .

Naaahhh  .  Wouldn't be any fun , would it ?

Link Posted: 10/2/2005 9:20:46 AM EDT
[#29]
The Wal-Marts around here suck ass. They are old, small and filled with scummy people. I try to go to Sam's club to buy most of my stuff.

When I was in San Antonio, TX this year, I went to a brand new Wal-Mart on the north edge of town next to Ft. Sam Houston, Austin Hwy, and Harry Wurzbach Rd. It is fricken HUGE! It is also very nice and clean inside, and I didnt see any of the trailer park crowd.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 9:29:12 AM EDT
[#30]
I avoid walmart.

Max
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 9:37:09 AM EDT
[#31]
The Wal-Marts run the gamut. We have one filled with nothing but white trash, and another one more upscale with soccer moms and college kids from UNH.

The "bad" Wal-Marts around here are nothing like the inner city Wal-Marts elsewhere in the country.

One nice thing about going to the "soccer mom" Wal-Mart here is that there is never a shortage of ammo and gun stuff. They never sell any archery stuff either-so I clean up when it all goes on clearance at the end of hunting season.

My wife recently brought these home for me-the slugs were fifty cents a box on clearance:

Link Posted: 10/2/2005 9:46:30 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
I was at WALMART yesterday evening and saw a big black guy with his two kids and wife and they black guy said "dont ever talk like that to a man's son !!! stuff like that can get your ass kicked!! he was being extreamly threatening to the small statured securty guard wearing a uniform that said "securitas" security on it, I almost thought he was going to assault the guy, then the security guard looked very nervous and frightened and said "I apologize for that and said he was sorry" the black guy was making a big scene, the security guard was also black.

You've only told half the story...what did the guard say to the kid?  Guard should have addressed the parents if the kid was fucking up..
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 9:49:27 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Around here, Wally World only hires off duty, badge-carrying, COMMISSIONED officers.

Black Boy would have been cuffed-and-stuffed before anyone else heard his threats. They'd have "Treated Him Like a King" (rodney king, that is...)

Start getting mouthy to kids without good reason and eventually no badge would save his Barney Fife ass
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 10:30:16 AM EDT
[#34]
All of the Wal-Marts around here don't even carry ammo.  Nobody speaks english, and it takes almost an hour to get through the checkout line because the cashiers have no "hustle".  Every other customer argues about the advertised price vs. what it rang up as (in pigeon English usually), when in fact they are the ones who ripped off the price tag in an attempt to scam the store.  People have absolutely no control over their kids, and the aisles are littered with toys.  (The kids pick them off the shelves and the "parents" yank them from their hands and throw them on the floor).  The staff doesn't seem to do anything about the stuff all over the floor, either.  The store forces you to wait in line to exit the store just so they can put a magic marker mark on your receipt after you just spent an hour waiting in line to pay for it.

When I visit Wal-Mart out in the country, it's a completely different story.  The cashiers keep the line moving at a reasonable pace, promptly pick up clutter on the aisle floors and re-stock them, ammo is available, and parents seem to have more control over their kids.  The employees do an excellent job cleaning up the shopping carts and returning them to the store front in a timely manner, and many of the shoppers take the extra minute to return the carts themselves.  Even though many people are poor out in the country, I never see anybody using a welfare card to buy food items.  (That was not a stab at black people.  I have seen plenty of white people with those cards in Philly so don't even go there.)

I need to move.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 11:21:19 AM EDT
[#35]
Wal Marts up here don't carry handgun ammo, and a crappy seelction of Rifle ammo (they discontinued Dynapoint .22 ammo as well.)

the gregs of society are in there, arguing, blocking th eaisles with their fatasses, or leaving their kids unattended. Many don't speak English. It does not matter where I go, in the expensive areas of town down to the ghetto that needs ot be burned down, they are all the same.

It is gettign to the point where you need to be armed like "Stan" to feel safe in the Wal Marts around here
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 11:29:42 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Wal Marts up here don't carry handgun ammo, and a crappy seelction of Rifle ammo (they discontinued Dynapoint .22 ammo as well.)

the gregs of society are in there, arguing, blocking th eaisles with their fatasses, or leaving their kids unattended. Many don't speak English. It does not matter where I go, in the expensive areas of town down to the ghetto that needs ot be burned down, they are all the same.

It is gettign to the point where you need to be armed like "Stan" to feel safe in the Wal Marts around here

Who is Greg of society and why does Stan need to be armed?

Link Posted: 10/2/2005 11:30:16 AM EDT
[#37]
Wall Mart drill for ARFCOMMers:  Park by/sneak in the garden department.  Gather up the stuff you need and then get at least one white box or .22 bulk and check out in the gun department.  Sneak out the garden dept.  

Stay away from the main checkout and the first row that leads to the store.  That is the cattle zone.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 11:31:00 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
I avoid walmart.

Max

ditto.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 11:47:38 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Who is Greg of society and why does Stan need to be armed?

Damn, typing on Percocet is definately not a good idea
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 11:53:49 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
Wall Mart drill for ARFCOMMers:  Park by/sneak in the garden department.  Gather up the stuff you need and then get at least one white box or .22 bulk and check out in the gun department.  Sneak out the garden dept.  

Stay away from the main checkout and the first row that leads to the store.  That is the cattle zone.

works like a charm.  don't spread that around too much!
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 11:55:24 AM EDT
[#41]
Sit in the dressing room, and start yelling that they are out of toilet paper.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 12:07:02 PM EDT
[#42]
If I go to a Wal-Mart, it's usually in the morning on a weekday. The only people out are usually mom's and old folks. I sure try to avoid the place during the weekends.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 12:29:19 PM EDT
[#43]
There's a new Walmart going in 8.3 miles from my house.  Hopefully the local one won't be so damn crowded.  

+1 to crowded aisles, inattentive associates, and a crowded checkout. Pack a friggen lunch if you go anytime other than 7 AM in the morning. Or just go to Electronics counter or the gun/paintball counter to pay for your stuff.  

Another issue that pisses me off is the lack of electric scooters.  My mom has bad knees and uses an electric scooter at Wal-Mart.  There's never one available when she needs one, except for the aforementioned 7AM trips to Walmart.

Deej
ETA-Plus one to unattended kids in Wal-Marts.  How hard is it to keep track of your kid?
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 12:29:51 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Remember the Walmart in New Orleans that got looted, including by the cops during hurricane Katrina?  I remember seeing on the news when the store had its grand opening, there were so many people who were caught shop lifting they had to bring in buses to hall them to jail.    Anyway, at least a housing project came down to they could build the store there.

That reminds me of a conversation I had with a grocery store manager in Fort Dodge, Iowa.  His store was located on the wrong side of the tracks, if you know what I mean.  Anyway, I noticed a display of merchandise marked "On Sale!" at the end of an aisle.  Funny thing is the same exact merchandise located elsewhere in the store was priced lower.  I asked the guy why the stuff on sale was priced higher than the stuff that wasn't marked on sale.  He told me his customers were so stupid they saw the difference.  It was his way of getting back at the shoplifters.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 12:47:45 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

yep
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 12:50:24 PM EDT
[#46]
dang, my walmart never has wierd stuff happen.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 12:53:03 PM EDT
[#47]
Someone please link to that mall ninja thread...
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 1:18:20 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Arggggggggghhhghhh! fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkk awwwwwwwwwwww fuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkk, My eyes! my eyes! Ahhhhhhhhhhhrhhhhhh(gurgle) Im gonnaa killllllll youuuuuu, arggghghghhgh Fuccccccckkkkkkk! aw god Im blind, aw my god im blind! awwwwwwwwwjeeeeeeezzzzeee! arrrrrgggghhh fucckkkkkkkk ahahah!

Link Posted: 10/2/2005 1:21:03 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

The most important part of your post is this, Posted :: 10/1/2005 11:11:43 AM MDT

Stay away from Wal Mart for the first 5 to 7 days of each month.  Wal Mart at this time is an exchange store for welfare shit bags.  
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 1:29:30 PM EDT
[#50]
Where do you guys shop at?  I've never seen thugs, robberies, assualts, or mayhem like is described in different threads here.  My Wal-Mart is clean and not run down.  The employees are courteous and helpful.  The other shoppers don't bug me nor do they do stupid shit like you guys talk about.  You guys need to move out of the ghetto.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top