Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 7/25/2009 8:49:47 AM EDT
UPDATE / EDIT Okay, i had permission from one mod to post the pic but another decided it was a no go. Justin-Kase edited that photo in one of the post in this thread. The original can be seen at the radio stations site: Keyword: Double Down.

Orlando Sentinel
Sun Sentinel

This is reposted from one of my local radio stations: 104.1 The rock of New Orleans. I checked with Bama-Shooter before posting this. He said not to post a link to the radio stations website because of BOTD type pics, but this pic would be okay as long as I put a warning in the title.

Copy / paste from radio station site:

A father in Altamonte Springs, which is a suburb of Orlando...did everything a father would do in this next story.

A 23 year old sexual predator named Jose Torres was having sex with his 14 year old daughter.

Yes, 14!!!!

So Superdad starts beating the piss out of this guy...and lucky for Jose Torres, he gets away nude and jumps on a bicycle.
Unlucky for him, the cops were not far away and arrested him.  He's charged with sexual battery of a minor and is being held on $25,000 bond.  He could get life in prison if found guilty.

This photo, may be the best of 2009.

Link Posted: 7/25/2009 8:52:20 AM EDT
[#1]
His ass is grass, and Dad was the lawnmower.
Link Posted: 7/25/2009 8:52:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Doubt I'd have as much restraint. I can see many rides from the taser in his future. Maybe even more beatings from his homey's in the pod at jail.
Link Posted: 7/25/2009 8:55:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Looks like dad is a lefty

Why is it most all criminals have tattoos?  Not saying the tats make you a criminal...
Link Posted: 7/25/2009 8:56:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Why is it most all criminals have tattoos?  Not saying the tats make you a criminal...

Yeah it does. Good lord!
How hard do you have to hit a guy for his face to look like that in...what...2-5 minutes? DAMN!
Link Posted: 7/25/2009 8:56:27 AM EDT
[#5]
good. He would have been perforated if he was in my house though
Link Posted: 7/25/2009 8:56:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Ya, heard this on the news this morning.  Good for the dad...to bad he didn't get to beat him worse before the cops got there.
Link Posted: 7/25/2009 8:58:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
good. He would have been perforated if he was in my house though

Agreed.  I guess the dad DIDN'T do everything a father would do after all...
Link Posted: 7/25/2009 8:58:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/25/2009 9:01:15 AM EDT
[#9]
I'd say the fucker got off real easy.
Link Posted: 7/25/2009 9:02:25 AM EDT
[#10]
Good for the Dad, but I have a strong suspicion that his worries have only just begun.  

He showed remarkable restraint.  Lethal force would be justified when somebody is raping your daughter.
Link Posted: 7/25/2009 9:05:17 AM EDT
[#11]
IBTL
Link Posted: 7/25/2009 9:05:32 AM EDT
[#12]

Good job for dad.

Unfortunately there is not enough forensic investigation needed.

-p.
Link Posted: 7/25/2009 9:06:14 AM EDT
[#13]

He's charged with sexual battery of a minor and is being held on $25,000 bond.

NOT ENOUGH ZERO'S ON THAT BOND......
Link Posted: 7/25/2009 9:08:29 AM EDT
[#14]

Link Posted: 7/25/2009 9:08:50 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Good for the Dad, but I have a strong suspicion that his worries have only just begun.  

He showed remarkable restraint.  Lethal force would be justified when somebody is raping your daughter.[/quote]

Link Posted: 7/25/2009 9:09:21 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah it does. Good lord!

How hard do you have to hit a guy for his face to look like that in...what...2-5 minutes? DAMN!

Not taking anything away from the dads ability to open a destructive can of whoop ass , but if you catch somebody on the brow bone right above the eye or on the cheek bone right beneath it , that area is super easy to split open

Link Posted: 7/25/2009 9:09:52 AM EDT
[#17]
ETA: Beat by Osprey21

Link Posted: 7/25/2009 9:16:41 AM EDT
[#18]
That looks like a birthmark.
Link Posted: 7/25/2009 9:20:12 AM EDT
[#19]
Should have shot the guy, I would be more worried about the daughter going out and picking up more 23 year olds to bring home though.
Link Posted: 7/25/2009 9:33:33 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
That looks like a birthmark.

I thought so too, but if you see the picture of him laying on the grass, that side of his face is bloody to hell. So not sure what it is
Link Posted: 7/25/2009 10:11:14 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
...A 23 year old sexual predator names Jose Torres was having sex with his 14 year old daughter....

So, was he raping her against or according to her will? ( I can't find the story link on the New Orleans radio station's website )
~
Link Posted: 7/25/2009 10:14:17 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
...A 23 year old sexual predator names Jose Torres was having sex with his 14 year old daughter....

So, was he raping her against or according to her will? ( I can't find the story link on the New Orleans radio station's website )
~

she is 14..

your question is not relevent.

thanks

Link Posted: 7/25/2009 10:38:55 AM EDT
[#23]
Considering that the OP *got permission* from a mod to post the photo, it's extremely irritating that ANOTHER mod jumped in and deleted it.

OP, can you describe within the radio station's site the photo and news article are?  I tried the "owned!" link, but that brought up some soccer player photo. There's some radio show guy who is featured prominently on the front page;  is it from his show?
Link Posted: 7/25/2009 10:40:26 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Considering that the OP *got permission* from a mod to post the photo, it's extremely irritating that ANOTHER mod jumped in and deleted it.

OP, can you describe within the radio station's site the photo and news article are?  I tried the "owned!" link, but that brought up some soccer player photo. There's some radio show guy who is featured prominently on the front page;  is it from his show?

Link Posted: 7/25/2009 10:42:40 AM EDT
[#25]
I'm starting to think that's some kind of god-awful birthmark
Link Posted: 7/25/2009 10:48:26 AM EDT
[#26]
Lex and Terry website, scroll down a little and on the left are the articles to different events.

Click on

"Dad beats down rapist"
Link Posted: 7/25/2009 10:49:20 AM EDT
[#27]
Meh, if she was 16 or 17 it would not be that big of a deal.
14 is a bit young though  ... I don't even know how someone could tolerate being around a 14 year old girl long enough to want to fuck them, they are perhaps the most annoying group of human beings in existence.

Still, I tend to see these "age gap" cases as being overblown ... yes, age of consent and all that means that she legally cannot give herself up, but the funny thing is that girls often do anyways before that age, and they almost always go for older men.

Who knows what the back story is, or if she seduced him? I've known some high school girls that have done some fucked up shit to get older guys to sleep with them.  I know girls who had a competition in high school to see who could sleep with the oldest guy ... and it ended up being some 28 year old kid.

If it was my daughter, he'd still be getting an ass beating or worse, but I digress.  In before the white knights come to defend against any and all underage sex.

If this WAS an actual "rape" case, then obviously the whole story changes, and the guy would / should get shot.

Link Posted: 7/25/2009 10:55:06 AM EDT
[#28]
Nudidity fixitated for CoC

Link Posted: 7/25/2009 10:56:08 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 7/25/2009 10:57:46 AM EDT
[#30]
That boy got some boot time.
Link Posted: 7/25/2009 11:00:23 AM EDT
[#31]
"NSFW" - ?

One of the few ARFCOMisms I still don't understand.

Translation, please.
Link Posted: 7/25/2009 11:01:57 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
"NSFW" - ?

Translation, please.

Not Safe For Work.
Link Posted: 7/25/2009 11:03:12 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
"NSFW" - ?

Translation, please.

Not Safe For Work.

Basically, anything that could even possibly be above PG rated is strictly banned from Arfcom.

Unless it's graphic gore, killings, maimings or the like ... but a beach picture with a person in a bikini is not allowed.

Link Posted: 7/25/2009 11:07:02 AM EDT
[#34]
My thought is that rather than killing the rapist, the dad should have shot him in the prostate.  That would ruin his sex life and he would be pissing in a bag for the rest of his life.  Better justice than death.

I know no one has the time or the aim for that.  Just a hypothetical.
Link Posted: 7/25/2009 11:08:41 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Tattoos make you a criminal, trust me.

Link Posted: 7/25/2009 11:09:54 AM EDT
[#36]
For Christ's sake.  Censoring that photo is just fucking dumb.  Rarely do I think a MOD has made a weird decision, but this time, yes.  

Link Posted: 7/25/2009 11:16:17 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Quoted:

That black panther tattoo was a retard's favorite chliche` before someone decided to print three wolves on t-shirts...
Link Posted: 7/25/2009 11:30:42 AM EDT
[#38]
Wonder if the rabbit done died
Link Posted: 7/25/2009 11:39:51 AM EDT
[#39]
Dude needed a beatdown either way but if this was a case of a 14 year old and her boyfriend,somebody needs to direct a couple jabs to his own chin for his own lousy parenting.
Link Posted: 7/25/2009 11:56:51 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

~

she is 14..

thanks

it's very relevant. if his 14yo daughter was willingly banging this guy, he needs to kick his own ass while he is at it...
Link Posted: 7/25/2009 1:14:34 PM EDT
[#41]
He got off easy.
Link Posted: 7/25/2009 1:15:47 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

~

she is 14..

thanks

it's very relevant. if his 14yo daughter was willingly banging this guy, he needs to kick his own ass while he is at it...

Yup. Even if a 14 year old can't legally give consent, they still have the parts in place and functioning. They can still want sex, and drop their own panties.

Did the girl invite the cock into her, or did he force her?
Link Posted: 7/25/2009 1:17:31 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

lol...................
Link Posted: 7/25/2009 5:46:58 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
"NSFW" - ?

Translation, please.

Not Safe For Work.

Basically, anything that could even possibly be above PG rated is strictly banned from Arfcom.

Unless it's graphic gore, killings, maimings or the like ... but a beach picture with a person in a bikini is not allowed.

This really bothers me about our society in general. All these shittastic prime time shows like the half dozen CSIs deal not only with grisly themes but often in a very graphic manner. Apparently that is ok but tits are VERBOTEN!!!

Im not a parent but if I was I would surely prefer my kid get caught watching "girls gone wild" instead of Saw.

Link Posted: 7/25/2009 5:59:36 PM EDT
[#45]
Just a technical point for everyone to keep in mind...

If this is a situation you ever find yourself in, remember to use your shoes (on your feet) to stomp the head.

This will save the delicate bones in your hands from possible breakage and result in a more satisfactory outcome; like a broken jaw, crushed larynix, etc...
Link Posted: 7/25/2009 7:17:14 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why is it most all criminals have tattoos? Not saying the tats make you a criminal...

Gee; 34 years old and I'm still not a criminal. I must have received a defective tattoo.
I guess you're not trust worthy, or intelligent.

Link Posted: 7/25/2009 9:27:36 PM EDT
[#47]
Bump for update and to thank Justin-Kase for the edited photo.
Link Posted: 7/25/2009 9:29:10 PM EDT
[#48]
I would have killed him
Link Posted: 7/25/2009 9:37:06 PM EDT
[#49]
If the girl is willing and came on to the guy, he still needs a beat down and the girl needs to see a shrink. And I would consider myself a failure as a father at that point.

If the girl was raped, as I father I need to know, because if I think it's rape, I'm killing the SOB right then, right there.

And I would hate to kill some SOB who was just getting some from a willing girl, even if it was my girl and she was 14. It doesn't mean he would not get a beat down, but I would not kill him.

So, yes, it's important to know if she was willing.
Link Posted: 7/25/2009 9:40:52 PM EDT
[#50]
Looks like dad jacked him up pretty good.

Not good enough, but it was a nice start.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top