Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/20/2002 3:09:01 PM EDT
i havn't moticed anyone from Vermont here yet and i am looking at moveing there in the next few months.

so who are my new neighbors going to be? anyone out there?
Link Posted: 2/23/2002 5:06:57 AM EDT
[#1]
come on is there noone from VT here?
Link Posted: 2/23/2002 10:52:20 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm not, but really want to eventually move there. I'm in high school now, and I plan on going to the University of Vermont.
Link Posted: 2/23/2002 12:37:25 PM EDT
[#3]
LOL  That may be the only drawback to life in VT it soooooo quiet there.  As a former resident of NH with relatives in VT it a beautiful place to live.  Good luck!

TIM
Link Posted: 2/23/2002 12:44:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I'm not, but really want to eventually move there. I'm in high school now, and I plan on going to the University of Vermont.
View Quote

i will be liveing outside of the city but will work with the air national guard in burlington, hehe maby we can get together for a shoot..
Link Posted: 2/23/2002 1:09:04 PM EDT
[#5]
I noticed this a few months ago.  With the gun laws what they are in VT, I would expect to see more VT people here.  I chalked it up to two possibilities;  some of the people that have "USA" as their location are from VT, or they are too bussy shooting.
Link Posted: 2/24/2002 8:57:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I noticed this a few months ago.  With the gun laws what they are in VT, I would expect to see more VT people here.  I chalked it up to two possibilities;  some of the people that have "USA" as their location are from VT, or they are too bussy shooting.
View Quote

hehe probably the later, too busy shooting to goto adictive forums on the net.
Link Posted: 2/24/2002 1:33:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Well...  I ain't from VT, but I lived and worked there from 82 to 96, and still have at least one friend in the Green Mountain Boys.  So since you have had no current VT residents respond I thought I'd speak up in case you had some question that I could answer, or some such.

DanM
Link Posted: 2/24/2002 1:38:14 PM EDT
[#8]
VT actually does have more  cows than people living there.  My guess is that the cows dont shoot much but some farmers there have to paint the word "COW" on thier sides to prevent out of state hunter from shooting them!  [heavy]
Link Posted: 2/24/2002 3:27:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Well, I guess you guys are looking for me! My wife is 8th or better generation Vermonter and I married her and built a home here in 1977. that makes me the nearwst thing to Vt you have at the moment. I, too, am suprised more of you guys aren't here. A really gun friendly state.

ARgon
Link Posted: 2/24/2002 3:40:26 PM EDT
[#10]

did someone call?
Link Posted: 2/25/2002 4:31:59 PM EDT
[#11]
wooo hoooo

another vermonter, so far thats two current vermonters, and a bunch of formers.

oh and a few futures.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top