Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/5/2002 7:37:00 PM EDT
Welcome to the "New AR15.com World Order"
Now we reflect the diversity of the "New Community"
AR15.com has now been reconfigured to reflect the diversity of the community that has come to frequent the board.
As in the real, politicaly correct world, it is no longer acceptable to form unique, one interest communities or continue those that already exist.
Are these changes to the board financially motivated?
Yup, you're right, I dont like the new board. Why cant it remain an AR15 board with some lesser subsets and links to other areas like before?
Why is it that we always end up, wherever you go, making changes to reflect the diversity?

"As you'll soon notice, our changes reflect on the community's changes. We're no longer just an "AR" crowd, we've expanded to cover the passions and growing interests YOU have."
BP

Link Posted: 8/5/2002 7:42:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 7:43:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 7:50:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 8:02:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Holy Crap,
Every time you turn around in this country the left is trying to force us to change things to"reflect the diversity of the community"
Why does AR15.com HAVE to do the same. OK so what, there are handgunners here, I'm a handgunner, so what there are AK guys here, I have one too. I come to this board for AR info and to hang out with AR people. This is, after all, AR15.com. Not AR15, Handgunner, AK47, Rifle Guy, MP5 Owner, Fal Nut......................com
BP
edited to add:
If I read correctly, there are 24,000 users of this board. I bought 2 LEGP's. The first and the 1911.
How many were sold?
Seems like a lot of the folks you are changing the board for are not walking the walk.
JMHO
BP
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 8:13:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 8:34:10 PM EDT
[#6]
AR15.com has become diluted. The close community feeling is gone. In the name of catering to "diversity"
JMHO
BP
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 8:57:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 9:12:58 PM EDT
[#8]
I would love to go to the shoots but my job is weekends. If I take a Sat or Sun off its like you taking a whole week. Believe me I wanted to do the BRC.
I shoot lots. I take tac weapons courses, I collect weapons, I like what you like. I just dont like the site change. Mostly the reasons for it.
To reflect the diversity of the people.
F**k me, I'm tired of hearing that.
BP
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 9:51:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
AR15.com has become diluted. The close community feeling is gone. In the name of catering to "diversity"
JMHO
BP
View Quote

I don't think so.  The GD has always been a free-for-all and it remains so (kind of).  There are a lot more people coming to this site because it includes info on a lot of different subjects, and weapons systems.  Mo' people, Mo' better.  It adds a lot to the community.  The diversity, leftist conspiracy bullshit you are spouting really makes you look like an ass.  If you want the close atmosphere, go over to [url]democraticunderground.com[/url], they absolutely hate diversity of opinions and options.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top