Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2006 1:18:57 PM EDT
3 million dollars for a prototype oldsmobile. holy shit thats alot of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 1:25:17 PM EDT
[#1]
They always forget the link.

Link Posted: 1/2/2006 1:27:25 PM EDT
[#2]
yea, you were watching last years auction- ya know
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 1:41:04 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
yea, you were watching last years auction- ya know

Yeah, these Speedchannel whores didn't even cover the auction in full when it occurred, then they give you bits and pieces later making you think it's live. In two weeks, there is a NEW auction. Will they carve it up and use it as filler, or let us see it all?

M4-AK
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 1:54:09 PM EDT
[#4]
OK, Who else only saw Barret in the title at first glance?

When I had cable TV I used to watch that when it was on.  Some of those people spend an insane amount of money to get what they want.

Link Posted: 1/2/2006 1:57:10 PM EDT
[#5]
The guy that bought it cried when the auction was over as if someone gave it him
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 1:58:04 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
OK, Who else only saw Barret in the title at first glance?

Haha I was looking for a .50 too!
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 2:05:43 PM EDT
[#7]
That was last year dude, this years big auction is later this month.
The buyer was the founder of the Discovery Channel, it's going into a museum he's building in Colorado.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top