Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/2/2015 7:22:52 PM EDT
I have BDU suspenders, which are great in certain applications, but they don't fit the bill.

Am thinking clamp on and not button on for attachment.

Recommendations please.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 8:06:34 PM EDT
[#1]
as opposed to suspenders(for your balls)?
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 8:10:18 PM EDT
[#2]
nope! Not bitin' that stankee bait!
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 8:10:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Jenny Craig?  

Link Posted: 7/2/2015 8:13:49 PM EDT
[#4]
http://www.gemplers.com/product/214221-KHA/John-Deere-Suspenders?gclid=CIuQxIfWvcYCFZIWHwodi6sM9A&sku=214221-KHA&CID=25SEPLA&ef_id=VZXS4AAABBwS34mW:20150703001008:s

Unless you are a midget the adjusters should be off your shoulders so they aren't dug in by the weight of the plate carrier.

ETA: There are also side clip suspenders.
http://www.gemplers.com/product/29992/Side-Clip-Suspenders

Link Posted: 7/2/2015 8:19:18 PM EDT
[#5]
deluth trading. wear them with all my tac gear regardless of straps on my battle gear. would not leave home w/o them
metal clips wear forever if they break call them they will send u 2 sets free.  suspenders  are about 2" wide

wonderful for 20 hr days in gear.

1texan
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 8:23:48 PM EDT
[#6]
What about High Speed Gear suspenders?

right here.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 8:30:07 PM EDT
[#7]
I buy all my stuff from Hold Up  www.suspenders.com
I wear the no-buzz UnderUps almost every day.  These are not a good choice for trying to hold up really heavy pants and they aren't very durable.  But they are comfortable as all hell.  Not sure how well they would work under armor, it's a pretty soft and stretchy material.
Any of the 2 inch models should do the trick.  I have several pairs and have been happy.  You probably want the contractor series, which I've never personally tried.
I have some Carrhart clip ons, the clip mechanism is not nearly as good as the above stuff from Hold Up, and they can chew up pant fabric.

Link Posted: 7/2/2015 8:30:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What about High Speed Gear suspenders?

right here.
View Quote

This is the correct answer.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 8:36:32 PM EDT
[#9]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Jenny Craig?  
View Quote

I'd have to check my cannonballs out of the arms room and stop by the gun show before going there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top