Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/23/2006 3:52:34 PM EDT
i use to have a trac phone but didnt like how the minutes would expire after the 30 days, anyone know of a good one to get?
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 4:24:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 4:50:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I have cingular. I used to pay $20 for 40 minutes that expire in 90 days. It's gone up to $25 now.

I hate cell phones. I only have one for emergencies. I barely use it. I used to have a non-prepaid phone plan and was costing me more than the pre-paid I have now.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:14:43 PM EDT
[#3]
+1 for tracfone.  I've had it for 3 years as well. I get 1 year of  airtime with double minutes feature. I charted all costs, and this was best for me. I use it primarily to receive call-forwarding from my home phone when I am away.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:19:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Usama, is that you?  
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:21:12 PM EDT
[#5]
tmobile had the best all around rates when I was looking. And the fewest stupid little 'dings' that would eat away at your minutes.

I'm at the point where I'm going to start have to use my cel phone more or lose hundreds of free minutes in a few months.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:16:59 PM EDT
[#6]
I picked up a Virgin mobile when my daughter was pregnant. $20 every three months. More expensive per minute... but I don't use any minutes ubtil I've stacked up about $30 more than the minimum.

It suits my life style ( I dislike phones)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top