Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/13/2002 8:09:44 PM EDT
We all get that feeling after a while... Why am I here.... I gota get another job....
Well today I got a partial answer. Just walked in from work, checked the mail and there it was ... the hospital bill.
First.... My daughter( 2 years old ) was recently in the hospital for  about 2 1/2 weeks. She is doing alot better now, actually you would never know anything was wrong the way she is tearing up stuff now.. [:)]
Cook Childrens in FTW was exellent... great staff didnt feel like a patient at all.
Ok heres the deal like I said the bill came in today and was kinda expecting to pay something out of pocket other that the $35 emergancy copay.  So I stare at it for about an hour not really wanting to open it cause I really didnt want to see the amount owed.
grand total $20,543 yup $20,543...< let me break that down for you..
about 24 post ban AR15's
about 17 prebans
about 4 M16's
about 51 suppresors...
you get the idea... >

amount due.......[b] $0.00 [/b] !!!!

I just gotta give a thumbs up to my employer and the insurance comp..
Thank You Cingular and United Health Care...
total monthly insurance dues.... 7.50 a month..
[beer]

Well got that out of my system... G'night

Link Posted: 4/13/2002 8:15:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 8:23:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top