Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/22/2005 8:19:14 PM EDT
Would you let you son/ daughter date interracailly? why? If you were a cop and you got a new patrol partner and saw he was gay would you want to switch? would you feel comfortable? What makes you mad about rap music, the artist expression(lyrical content) the beat, not understanding what is being said, or the millions of dollars that main stream america profits from endorsments of rappers? Where is america heading in terms of the american identity? Are you more concerned about what china is doing or al-queda? Whose the biggest threat to the usa in your opinion? Finally if you went to sleep tonight and woke up a different race, what race would you not wont it to be?
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 8:22:46 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Finally if you went to sleep tonight and woke up a different race, what race would you not wont it to be?

I would rather wake up a cockroach, than be French.

However, if I could change my race at THIS POINT in my life, I'd totally want to be hispanic or black, because academia totally and blatantly abuses affirmative action, and I'd be CERTAIN to get tenure and juicy promotions.

Link Posted: 5/22/2005 8:25:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Friends don't let friends post on speed
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 8:42:16 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Would you let you son/ daughter date interracailly? why?

Don't have a kid so I don't know, but as a white boy whos been with black women I would have no problem with it.  I'd imagine my problem as a father would be my daughter dating a boy of ANY race.

If you were a cop and you got a new patrol partner and saw he was gay would you want to switch? would you feel comfortable?

My old manager at work was gay, had no problems with it.  In fact one time I was gonna pretend to be gay so I could pick up chicks (Blood Hound Gang fans would understand) and he was helpful on giving me pointers.  

What makes you mad about rap music, the artist expression(lyrical content) the beat, not understanding what is being said, or the millions of dollars that main stream america profits from endorsments of rappers?

Nothing makes me mad about rap music, infact Ciara's new "Oh" video is on windows media player right now.

Where is america heading in terms of the american identity?

I think we are gonna have the john wayne image for many many years

Are you more concerned about what china is doing or al-queda? Whose the biggest threat to the usa in your opinion?

Rosie O'Donell and Michael Moore

Finally if you went to sleep tonight and woke up a different race, what race would you not wont it to be?

Hispanic, they get all the advantages of being considered a minority, but if you wanna pass yourself off as white, just lie and say your italian, no one will know the difference
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 8:49:22 PM EDT
[#4]

Looks like we got us a new Clean_Cut 'round here......

Sure didn't take very long.
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 8:55:10 PM EDT
[#5]
can't be clean cut, one to many questions in one thread, this persons probably just intoxicated
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 8:57:32 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
can't be clean cut, one to many questions in one thread, this persons probably just intoxicated

Yeah, I know.... The questions aren't creepy enough to be him.   No leering / stalking involved yet.

Just a wannabe in training, it appears   Hard to live up to THAT legacy, haha !
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 9:02:30 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Would you let you son/ daughter date interracailly? why?

Maybe it depends on how the other person looks. There are some good looking females of all races, then again there are some ugly looking females of all races too.

Ideally my offspring would end up marrying someone Hispanic also.

FWIW my current girlfriend is half white, but she looks totally Mexican.

If you were a cop and you got a new patrol partner and saw he was gay would you want to switch? would you feel comfortable?

I'm not a cop, I probably wont ever be one. I have no problem with gays per se, but I have a problem with people who act like fags.

What makes you mad about rap music, the artist expression(lyrical content) the beat, not understanding what is being said, or the millions of dollars that main stream america profits from endorsments of rappers?

Rap music doesnt make me mad. I like some of it, and the stuff that I dont like I dont listen to.

What makes me mad is stupid white kids who listen to rap music and act like they want to be black. They are a bunch of fucking dumbasses.

Where is america heading in terms of the american identity?

Hispanics will become the majority. If we as a nation play our cards right we will end up alot more like Texas and alot less like California.

Are you more concerned about what china is doing or al-queda? Whose the biggest threat to the usa in your opinion?

China.

Black.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top