Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
1/22/2020 12:12:56 PM
Posted: 9/17/2009 7:44:26 PM EST
as far as I know there are no laws preventing me from painting my spare muzzle brake blaze orange

being a smart ass I would like to paint one orange and need to know if anyone is familiar with any laws that would prevent me from doing this.

I just want it to fool people at the range into thinking I brought an airsoft gun so they crap themselves when it starts spitting out lead
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 7:46:45 PM EST
Probably not the best idea you've had this month.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 7:47:35 PM EST
Originally Posted By hourglassing:
Probably not the best idea you've had this month.

+1
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 7:48:28 PM EST
Somebody jokingly said they were going to do this earlier this week to fool the ATF when the big gun ban comes
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 7:52:41 PM EST
I just think it would be humorous to have everyone at the range think I brought an airsoft gun only to find it's not when it makes lots of noise.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 7:53:43 PM EST
Originally Posted By netofficer3710:
I just think it would be humorous to have everyone at the range think I brought an airsoft gun only to find it's not when it makes lots of noise.

The cops might not find it as funny, I'm no lawyer, but yea..
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 7:54:09 PM EST
Why stop there? Paint the whole damn thing.

Duracoat Bloomburg Collection

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 7:54:16 PM EST

Well, as far as I know, it's only illegal in NYC, so you could.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 7:55:07 PM EST
as far as I know there are no laws preventing me from painting my spare muzzle brake blaze orange

being a smart ass I would like to paint one orange and need to know if anyone is familiar with any laws that would prevent me from doing this.

I just want it to fool people at the range into thinking I brought an airsoft gun so they crap themselves when it starts spitting out lead

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 7:55:47 PM EST

that would basically be fucking hilarious basically.

You should do it

basically
Top Top