Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 4/17/2002 10:14:18 AM EST
In the section where it says Employer's Name and such. Does this mean the guys name that employed my and his personal address or the name of the comapany and its address? Also do these reference letters have to be from people over 21 or people over 18 or anyone? I have tried repeatedly to call the Bureau, but no answer and my cc instuctor seems now to be around when I call.
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 10:23:24 AM EST
I'm not from UT, but have helped many of my MA students fill out similar forms, so here goes. The employer would be the company name and address, not an individual. The references can be from anyone, but, you want to have someone who holds a position in the community that their reference is maningful. If the 18 yr old is one of your drinking buddies, probably not. If he's a business owner, public safety department member, police chief's son [:)] then it's probably ok.
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 10:30:10 AM EST
Thanks for the reply. I als have one more question if you don't mind. Utah supports all states CC permits and I am a resident of Utah. However I will be moving to Wyoming for the summer (College kid moving back home). I wrote them a letter telling them what my address will be this fall and my address in Wyoming. Does an address appear on the card? I told them to put the Utah address on the card and send it to Wyoming. Do you think they will do that for me?
Top Top