Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/27/2006 5:47:36 AM EDT
alright, so i'm 18, i met this great girl at college. we began hitting it off; we'd walk and talka fter class, i'd keep her laughing, she'd do that play hitting stuff, it all seemed great and that she was into me and stuff. we'd also email a lot.

but yesterday was different...

1) we walk and talk after class, she hits me as we're sitting by the tables and such, everythings normal

2) she gets up to go to her car to get a book and i say "i wanna come and see the bmw!"  - she laughs and says no, but i still follow. she does a turn around and i just keep heading to my truck like its nothing

3) i come back, she's not there, so i sit and listen to my ipod for about 10 minutes

4) she comes back, but sits at a different table. i walk up sayin "hey i got 10 minutes before class, lets talk!"

5) i try to start a conversation and she just answers in one worded answer form (yes, no, mhm)

6) i get up to leave and ask if she wants to car pool to this field trip for our history class and she responds "no, i think i'll just go by myself. thanskt hough"

and now i feel like i've blown any chance and it really really sucks. i forgot how much it hurts and how it doesnt help with getting a good night sleep.

any advice from the ladies of ar15.com?
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 12:47:50 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
alright, so i'm 18, i met this great girl at college. we began hitting it off; we'd walk and talka fter class, i'd keep her laughing, she'd do that play hitting stuff, it all seemed great and that she was into me and stuff. we'd also email a lot.

any advice from the ladies of ar15.com?

Not a Lady of ARFCOM, so I hereby apologize to them in advance for stealing their thunder.

Next, I don't see anywhere in your story that you "sealed the deal" with her.  

Have you taken her anywhere outside of school?  I.E. to dinner, movie, long walk on the beach, etc?

Or has it just been between classes, after school that you see her and interact with her?

If the later is true, I think she put you in the "friend zone", and is rejecting your advances.

Ladies, the plate is yours.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 1:04:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Sorry, sounds like you are her friend.  

Find another one and start over.  We're a dime a dozen anyway.  

Besides, from the way you described the situation...(mixed signals, etc.) if you do find a girlfriend chances are she'll be all the more interested in you.  I wish I could tell you that it gets better with time.  

Waiting to see what the other ladies think.  
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 1:37:57 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

2) she gets up to go to her car to get a book and i say "i wanna come and see the bmw!"  - she laughs and says no, but i still follow. she does a turn around and i just keep heading to my truck like its nothing

^^

Maybe you're creepy.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 1:41:22 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

^^

Maybe you're creepy.

Maybe you don't understand what it means to love a woman. Deeply. Truly.

I just got wood.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 6:11:34 PM EDT
[#5]
maybe this was totally the wrong place to ask and i should go clean my guns or something
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top