Site Notices
Posted: 4/18/2013 5:37:48 PM EDT
Just realized it.

Damnit.

Link Posted: 4/18/2013 5:48:03 PM EDT
[#1]
You may shift sideways in time.

Or not.

Some times it works that way, and some times it doesn't.
Link Posted: 4/18/2013 5:50:39 PM EDT
[#2]
UPS ships a LOT of packages through the postal service. So does Fedex. my brother hauls rural mail, the do a lot of UPS and Fedex sorting. Mail comes in, UPS of Fedex driver stops at the Post office ,picks it up and takes it to the customers home. Your package will most likely end up in a UPS truck by sundown tommorrow.
Link Posted: 4/18/2013 5:51:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Crawl in there and fish it out.
Link Posted: 4/18/2013 5:53:18 PM EDT
[#4]
I bet they get a few in the box every day.
Link Posted: 4/18/2013 5:54:26 PM EDT
[#5]
ouch lol
Link Posted: 4/18/2013 5:54:49 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

UPS ships a LOT of packages through the postal service. So does Fedex. my brother hauls rural mail, the do a lot of UPS and Fedex sorting. Mail comes in, UPS of Fedex driver stops at the Post office ,picks it up and takes it to the customers home. Your package will most likely end up in a UPS truck by sundown tommorrow.

This, when I worked at UPS I would see USPS and FEDEX boxes all the time, it's sort of professional courtesy to send them to the correct carrier, of course it didn't hurt there was a FEDEX sort facility across the street from my UPS hub

Link Posted: 4/18/2013 6:01:24 PM EDT
[#7]
When I worked at USPS we would kick and shred any package in a UPS or FedEx box.

Just kidding.  
Link Posted: 4/18/2013 6:03:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Quoted:

This, when I worked at UPS I would see USPS and FEDEX boxes all the time, it's sort of professional courtesy to send them to the correct carrier, of course it didn't hurt there was a FEDEX sort facility across the street from my UPS hub

I work for USPS and we get boxes for UPS and Fed Ex all the time.  We give the packages to the other companies drivers when they stop by the plant
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top