Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/31/2004 9:29:10 AM EDT
Is a person allowed to walk around buck naked on their own property in full view of the neighbors or would they be legally sanctioned for indecent exposure? For the record, I live in MA.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 9:30:00 AM EDT
[#1]
That would be illegal in Texas.

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 9:31:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 9:33:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 9:34:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Is she hot?
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 9:36:25 AM EDT
[#5]
ln my state a "victim" would have to sign an order of arrest. The state, and police officers cannot be the victim of disturbing the peace type crimes.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 9:37:51 AM EDT
[#6]
I wish you'd cover that thing up.  
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 9:38:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Just dont post pic's
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 9:38:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 9:39:08 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Is she hot?

Not just NO but HELL NO! I live on the back end of a small golf course here and some of the guys like to get absolutely sloshed and then they "whip it out" for all the neighbors to see and pee on our bushes while they stand on the golf course.  The lady that lives upstairs from me is sick and tired of these pigs exposing themselves to her and everybody else.  We've called the cops and they did have a conversation with the clubhouse management, but it seems not to have had an effect.  What can be done?
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 9:39:55 AM EDT
[#10]
As long as she was clean shaven or trimmed .....

I hate it when they look like they have Don King in a leg lock .....
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 9:40:58 AM EDT
[#11]
Front yard you should be clothed.  Backyard, do what you want.  Neighbors should keep their eyes on their property and not concern themselves with what you are doing on yours.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 9:41:46 AM EDT
[#12]
It seems like the people who want to take their clothes off the most are the ones who need to keep them on.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 9:43:31 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I wish you'd cover that thing up.  hr
You mean me?
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 9:50:55 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 9:51:28 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Is she hot?

Not just NO but HELL NO! I live on the back end of a small golf course here and some of the guys like to get absolutely sloshed and then they "whip it out" for all the neighbors to see and pee on our bushes while they stand on the golf course.  The lady that lives upstairs from me is sick and tired of these pigs exposing themselves to her and everybody else.  We've called the cops and they did have a conversation with the clubhouse management, but it seems not to have had an effect.  What can be done?

Get a paintball gun and mark the bastages so they can not deny it when arrested!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 9:54:14 AM EDT
[#16]
Plant some poison ivy by their favorite peeing spot.

CKMorley
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 9:55:03 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Is she hot?

Get a paintball gun and mark the bastages so they can not deny it when arrested!

BigDozer66

I thought of that. Then I thought of running a wire through the shrubbery and attach it to a fence charger. That'll stop'em.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 9:57:27 AM EDT
[#18]
Hang up signs that read "All activity is being recorded" in plain view of their piss hole.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 9:58:29 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Is she hot?

I was assuming that you had a neighbor that was trotting around in the buff.  With this additional info, you've got public urination, them urinating on someone elses property, and doing it on a public place, ie not their own property.  Whole nother issue :)  If they are pulling it out and saying crude things, that is lewd and lacivious behavior.  If it is just peeing which requires pulling it, that is still wrong but not to the same degree as the former.

What to do?  Got a video camera?  Get everyone you see on tape, file complaints, take the tape to the golf course management and show them what is going on and let them know you will be consulting a lawyer if they don't get it stopped.  
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 10:01:15 AM EDT
[#20]
It is only illegal (in Texas) if it is offensive to someone. Since people are offended by practically nothing these days, then chances are there would be an issue with it.  For Public Lewdness, you need an "act"...and for Indecent Exposure you need intent to "arouse or gratify". Just walking around the yard totally butt naked for no apparent reason does not fall under either of these offenses.

This would be covered under local ordinance/municipal code.

Texas Penal code violations:

§ 21.07.  PUBLIC LEWDNESS.  (a)  A person commits an
offense if he knowingly engages in any of the following acts in a
public place or, if not in a public place, he is reckless about
whether another is present who will be offended or alarmed by his:
(1)  act of sexual intercourse;                                              
(2)  act of deviate sexual intercourse;                                      
(3)  act of sexual contact;  or                                              
(4)  act involving contact between the person's mouth
or genitals and the anus or genitals of an animal or fowl.
(b)  An offense under this section is a Class A misdemeanor.                  

§ 21.08.  INDECENT EXPOSURE.  (a)  A person commits an
offense if he exposes his anus or any part of his genitals with
intent to arouse or gratify the sexual desire of any person, and he
is reckless about whether another is present who will be offended or
alarmed by his act.
(b)  An offense under this section is a Class B misdemeanor.                  

Here is a revealing web page for additional reference...Nudity and the Law
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 10:02:06 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Is a person allowed to walk around buck naked on their own property in full view of the neighbors or would they be legally sanctioned for indecent exposure? For the record, I live in MA.

In NY, only public toplessness is legal; total nudity would get you arrested.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 10:14:18 AM EDT
[#22]
He he. He said...penal.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 10:15:19 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
He he. He said...penal.

Correction..."He he. SHE said Penal."  It's my favorite code
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 10:35:14 AM EDT
[#24]

Unless she's hot, it would be an inviting a full auto paintball attack
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 10:40:25 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I wish you'd cover that thing up.  

You mean me?

I'm funnin' ya.    +1 on the paintball idea.  No, make that +50.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 10:41:52 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
That would be illegal in Texas.

BigDozer66

True, but if the genetalia and anus are not visible, you're good to go. Breastesses are not addressed by that law.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 11:02:46 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Is she hot?

Plant poison ivy and/or nettle plants around the bushes.  
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 11:25:38 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Is she hot?

I got this idea from other posts on this site:

Get a digital camera and post some pics on the internet.  With a little photoshop magic you can make these pics hot to the right type of people.  Sooner or later word will get around to these clowns.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 11:37:25 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I wish you'd cover that thing up.  hr
You mean me?

I'm funnin' ya.  he
Hey, no problem.  I also like the paintball idea, maybe use red paint to make them think something horrible happened to Mr. Happy?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top