Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2004 5:35:52 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 5:53:24 PM EDT
[#1]
If you want the ultimate in psychological warfare against muslims, try the following:

Feed prisoners pork, and nothing but pork.  

Place pigs in the holding cells adjacent to the prisoners.

Tie prisoners up to dead pig carcasses, and leave both of them out in the sun for a day or two.

Anti American demonstrations could be broken up by air dropping some pig carcasses and blood onto the crowd from a helo.

Execution would follow the Vlad the Impaler method, except grease the stick with pig fat.  Make the whole nation aware of this.

Soldiers could carry containers of pig blood/ fat affixed to a grenade.  Use as necessary.  Inform the population of what these are via leaflets/ the media.

Hoppy8420
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 5:56:20 PM EDT
[#2]
.223 with an airspace ala 5.45x39 FMJ, just fill it with pig blood/fat.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 5:59:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Why do we keep seeing these idiotic "pigs as weapons" threads?

Folks - As Muslims, they are prohibited from committing suicide, but yet they have found that they can overlook that part.

You think that if you sprinkle a little pig's blood in the Fallujah water supply that all of the terrorists will go running back home and cower in their huts?

These are terrorist savages.  Pure and simple.  They're not vampires that you can ward away with a crucifix and a handful of garlic.  

To stop the terrorists, you have to kill them.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 6:03:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 6:13:08 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Why do we keep seeing these idiotic "pigs as weapons" threads?

Folks - As Muslims, they are prohibited from committing suicide, but yet they have found that they can overlook that part.

You think that if you sprinkle a little pig's blood in the Fallujah water supply that all of the terrorists will go running back home and cower in their huts?

These are terrorist savages.  Pure and simple.  They're not vampires that you can ward away with a crucifix and a handful of garlic.  

To stop the terrorists, you have to kill them.

You tell them Johnny, I was thinking the same thing.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 6:14:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 6:48:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 7:54:46 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

yeah but I bet you five bucks that if you drive a stake through their hearts they'll die.....
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 8:00:34 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

yeah but I bet you five bucks that if you drive a stake through their hearts they'll die.....

Man, I'd PAY to see Buffy ram a stake through a muslim terrorist
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 8:14:26 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes, that would work too, but I believe the preferred method is a 5.56 to the cranium....or a JDAM deposited in the immediate vicinity.

They've been working quite nicely from what I understand.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top