Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2010 4:18:15 PM EDT
I can log in in internet explorer no problem but in AOL I still get the "Site down for maintance" screen.

Could have sworn this happened to me before and it was a quick fix (thought it was just deleting cookies) but cant figure it out.

Can fine my old post.

J-
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 1:55:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Same here, and I thought that all I did was the cookie clear also.
 It sure isn't working this time.
  Help!
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 4:03:14 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Same here, and I thought that all I did was the cookie clear also.
 It sure isn't working this time.
  Help!

Copy thought maybe that it was just me. Hope it gets figured out.

J-

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:20:24 AM EDT
[#3]
From firefox I can get to ak47.net but ar15.com shows down for maintenance still. IE is getting same result. Cookie clearing does not help me as well.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 7:37:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
From firefox I can get to ak47.net but ar15.com shows down for maintenance still. IE is getting same result. Cookie clearing does not help me as well.

I'm able to get to ARFCOM from work on IE, Home on IE and on my Crackberry, but on AOL at home I get the Site Down for Maintanence screen. Cleared cookies twice and restarted computer once and still cant get on with AOL.

J-

Link Posted: 9/14/2010 10:59:05 AM EDT
[#5]
shift + f5 on the broken screen
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 12:05:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 9:48:53 PM EDT
[#7]
got mine back up on aol after clearing cookies for the third time, LOL

J-
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top