Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2002 1:58:44 PM EDT
I'm putting together a Viet era replica. I have the upper but no bolt and carrier or charging handle. This rifle is not intended to be a tack driver. I proly wont shoot it much even(since I shoot left). I just want to know what I should pay for a used B/C/CH. Dont want to pay extra for "the name"...just want cheap.
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 2:10:02 PM EDT
[#1]
I would call Bushmaster and talk about it.
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 2:15:20 PM EDT
[#2]
RRA has the complete bolt carrier group for $110. I'm figuring used should be 60-70 bucks?!?
Out of line or not?
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 9:48:38 PM EDT
[#3]
For the bolt assembly, including extractor, ejector assy,try
   [url]http://sunsetguns.com[\url]

They had used GIs for $15 (price list says $20). Got two of them about 5 weeks ago. One Colt, one contract. Used but not abused. Also found a slightly used Colt bolt carrier at a show , complete for $40.  Suspect you could also find a used carrier at a decent size show.

Folks at Sunset were pleasant, helpful, and shipped the same day.

(Don't know why---I keep typing the "url" codes to print red and transfer, but they're not working)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top