Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/9/2002 8:26:21 PM EDT
tell everyone your most accurate gun and scope combo.......lets see some stuff
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 8:43:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I was about to reveal my skills, but then I noticed your number of postings (8).  What kind of rifle do you own?  How accurate do [i][u]you[/u][/i] shoot?

[:K]???????????
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 9:08:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Boom Stick:
I was about to reveal my skills, but then I noticed your number of postings (8).  What kind of rifle do you own?  How accurate do [i][u]you[/u][/i] shoot?

[:K]???????????
View Quote

I doubt he's a troll, but there sure seams to be alot of non-gun owner newbies lately.

Either way...strange question.

sgtar15
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 9:11:19 PM EDT
[#3]
The one I am holding silly, the rest of them can't hit shit!!

[sniper]
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 9:13:12 PM EDT
[#4]
hey, do you guys get the feeling that every time this question is asked, it's posed by some 15 year old?
no flame intended jaxzon223, but people get a little antsy when someone with less than like 200 posts starts asking to see pictures, keep in mind that our government will use any means possible to collect,compile and categorize "assault weapon" information. don't take it personally, BTW if you wanna see some cool pics, just go to the search function and look under "pics".
or a better idea before asking to see people's stuff is maybe to show yours first? just to break the ice.
BTW, welcome to ar15.com.
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 9:15:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 9:31:50 PM EDT
[#6]
I on the other hand don't really care what government agencies are out to get me.  I'm sure my file is huge.

I have an Armalite AR-10(T) in .308.  Mated to that is a Springfield Armory 4-14X56 3rd generation with the mil-dot/.308 range finding reticule (very groovy).  It shoots more accurately (consistently) than my Remington 700 PSS which comes in a close second.  It also shoots more accurately than I do.  With good ammo it shoots (with me pulling the trigger) 1 MOA all day long.  With crappy ammo 1.25 - 2.5 MOA depending on just how "crappy" the ammo really is.

Please excuse the paranoia, there have been a lot of people out to take away what we feel we have a protected right to keep.

Welcome aboard.  Sorry no pics yet.  But soon.
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 9:35:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
tell everyone your most accurate gun and scope combo.......lets see some stuff
View Quote

I will bite.  Mine is an Anschutz 2013L no scope just irons.

10-X
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 9:37:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Whats wrong with 15 year olds?

I like my 10/22, with its 18-inch heavy barrel, laminated thumbhole stock, and Leopould scope.

It shoots into a quarter at 50 yards, and is very easy to hit with.
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 9:40:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Whats wrong with 15 year olds?

I like my 10/22, with its 18-inch heavy barrel, laminated thumbhole stock, and Leopould scope.

It shoots into a quarter at 50 yards, and is very easy to hit with.
View Quote

didn't mean anything buy it, dude, is that the stock that wal-mart had about 10 years ago? i remember seeing something like that , i worked there in sporting goods during college.
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 9:50:34 PM EDT
[#10]
It was from Brownells, made by Zero.  Not an all-out, target style stock, but it looks great.  My only complaint is that the finger grooves on the grip fit better when shooting offhand than prone.
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 9:57:59 PM EDT
[#11]
actually, as i recall the one i was thinking about had a full length stock.

my personally most accurate is my M1 abrams.... just kidding.
accurized remington 700 with hart barrel, .300 win of course! redfield varix 3-9 variable scope. i know they make 'em better, but it's MINE.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top