Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/19/2005 9:45:51 AM EDT
I was up to page 7 on a 14 page post... Then the Propane truck came to fill my tank for home heating tank, Thank God I pre paid, Prices are at $1.61 a gallon for propane!
Anyways, when I got back to the computer MSN Dial-up disconnected, I finished reading page 7 and went to page 8 and it brought me back to General discussion...

This post was about 2 gay college students that are roommates and are pilots. They were fighting in the bathroom and The smaller, "women I guess" called 911 and stated he was threatened by his roommate that has guns... Guy loads all his guns in car trunk leaves area, receives call on cell phone from roommate that wants his location, then hands phone to cops... Cops arrest him and take all his guns, Then he asks for any attorneys advise.

What happen that I missed? I missed the last 7 pages.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 9:47:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 9:47:48 AM EDT
[#2]
It probably got deleted. You're SOL on finishing it up.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 9:49:30 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I was up to page 7 on a 14 page post... Then the Propane truck came to fill my tank for home heating tank, Thank God I pre paid, Prices are at $1.61 a gallon for propane!
Anyways, when I got back to the computer MSN Dial-up disconnected, I finished reading page 7 and went to page 8 and it brought me back to General discussion...

This post was about 2 gay college students that are roommates and are pilots. They were fighting in the bathroom and The smaller, "women I guess" called 911 and stated he was threatened by his roommate that has guns... Guy loads all his guns in car trunk leaves area, receives call on cell phone from roommate that wants his location, then hands phone to cops... Cops arrest him and take all his guns, Then he asks for any attorneys advise.

What happen that I missed? I missed the last 7 pages.

Often when you are reading a thread or go to read one and are taken back to the main general page, it is a sign that the thread has been deaded by the moderators and their magic hammer of doom.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 9:51:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Its now in the pit
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 10:16:51 AM EDT
[#5]
The "PIT"??
Where is the pit? Is this a restricted area?
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 10:17:37 AM EDT
[#6]
No, its "EdSR's Bear Pit" Click on the general tab then scroll down till you find it.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 10:17:59 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
The "PIT"??
Where is the pit? Is this a restricted area?

Click on the general tab and scroll down until you see Ed Sr.'s Bear Pit.

That is where all naughty threads go...
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 10:29:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Thanks! I found it... Kinda like reading a book at work and someone throwing it away over the weekend!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top