Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/16/2006 10:13:37 PM EDT
I've been looking at homes in my area lately.  Every house I've gone into with a Realtor has been occupied by a gun-nut.  The last 3 homes I went into had safes and other signs of gun ownership.  Today, I checked out a 2 bed 2 bath home.  As I checked out the bathroom (inspecting drawers, etc) I came across 5 GLOCK mags in a drawer.  In the bathroom.  Guns in closets, even one under the kitchen sink in one home!  I was pleased to see that so many in my area choose to exercise their 2nd ammendment rights.. been smiling all day!

Mind you, I wasn't trying to pry- the homeowners all seemed to be making their gun-ownership known to those that entered the homes.  I try to be a little more discreet with my collection, but I had to chuckle to myself at how well-armed folks in my area are!

--VT
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 10:20:04 PM EDT
[#1]
You're not looking in SoCal...are you?  
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 10:22:59 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
You're not looking in SoCal...are you?  

..nope..

--VT
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 10:23:37 PM EDT
[#3]
heh my mom recently put her house up for sale, and I was storing 2 empty gun cases and a 5 gallon paint bucket filled with spent brass there. I wonder if it helped scare off the libs from Ca...
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 10:24:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Same thing when I was buying in Grand Junction. Where are you looking?
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 10:27:11 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Same thing when I was buying in Grand Junction. Where are you looking?

Slightly east of GJ..

--VT
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 11:01:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Coool, I'm back in FL right now for a while getting this house ready to sell. I was just out there from Nov. until this week. I totally love it out there.

Debeque? Colburn?
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 7:28:01 AM EDT
[#7]
That is something I love about rural, western Colorado. Except for Hollyweird East...er...Asspain, it's rather conservative and conventional.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top