Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 10/1/2005 12:07:49 PM EDT
I am interested to eventually be employed to a security contracting company/security consulting company....what are some good companies that are out there which I should be looking at for employment (other than Blackwater)? What should I do/accomplish to make this possibele? Right now im almost done with a International Studies degree, and I will go on for my Masters in it...other than just simply joining the military what can I do to make myself capible of being hired for such companies? What are they looking for? Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 12:12:07 PM EDT
E-mail sent.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 12:15:49 PM EDT
Go to lightfighter.com, go to the tactical forums, and read everything before you say anything.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 12:20:28 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 12:28:05 PM EDT
A lot of these companies have support jobs where your degree could be useful.

However, most of them still like experience. Happily, I hear that CIA is having a problem holding onto people, so there are openings. Shoot a resume over there, and there's your experience.

Or you can see if any of them, or their related companies have an internship open.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 12:33:21 PM EDT
thanks for the multitude of speedy replies...ill be busy reading up on this for quite some time...yes I aware I need experience regardless, but I just want to see if there was other avenues than just the obvious. thanks again for your replies.
Top Top