Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/25/2004 6:47:44 AM EDT
I am looking to decorate my new Apartment... so far, besides for fine art, I have two ideas....
one of these...

and one of these:

KEEP suggestions under 50 bucks EACH please.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 6:58:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Get hold of the fellow who drew that and ask if he'll get you the original CAD file.  If so, I'd be happy to print it on our large-format printer and send it to you.  

If that is the same file it by a fellow named Duke Snider.  I believe his email address is in the lower right corner.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 6:59:52 AM EDT
[#2]
ArmedAggie - I appreciate the offer, but it's only like 10 bucks or so here.
www.quarterbore.com/store/ar15receiverprint.htm
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 7:00:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Barewalls

$20 for the print, more if you want it framed and/or matted.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 7:02:28 AM EDT
[#4]
jthuang

perfect site - just what I was looking for.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 7:02:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Nice.  Glad you found it.  
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 7:03:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Oops, I thought you were looking for sources for the above prints.

Anyway, my favorite source is Barewalls.com, as I mentioned above.  They carry some good military stuff and they will matt/frame the stuff for you too.  My company has a 15% discount with them so it helps me save on costs.  I've gotten a lot of military posters from them, check it out:

Barewalls Military Catalogue
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 8:54:30 AM EDT
[#7]
I like the schematic idea.

I ran into the same problem when I wanted to decorate my office.  I like rollercoasters so I went online and found a place I could get the original blueprints (reproductions) of some of the ones I have ridden.   I bought a large posterframe and matted the prints with a glossy photo of the coaster and a vintage ride ticket I got from eBay.  They came out pretty nice and the dark color opens up the room.  Cost about $50ish
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 8:56:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 9:11:53 AM EDT
[#9]
huh?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top