Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 12/15/2004 9:14:49 PM EDT
Im still using 6, anyone progress thru 7 and CS?  is it worth the upgrade? easier? faster?  of course there are more options.. is imageready way better in CS?
Link Posted: 12/22/2004 10:27:49 AM EDT
The thing I like most about CS is the bandaid tool. It can work miracles, quick and dirty. I wish I would invest more time learning all the tools properly, I am pretty much a duffer, but I get by. I have looked for a good book, but they are either too elementary or so advanced that I cannot follow them because I don't know some of the standard techniques, I have my own way of doing the things I do. I have found a few good tutorial sites though. I haven't played with Image Ready much I am not even sure what it is really used for. I think I will go over to Adobe and find out.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 12/22/2004 10:54:34 AM EDT
We have 7 at the office and I've got CS here at home

I'd say imageready has improved between the two versions, but I never used it with 6 so I can't compare to what you have now.

Overall, I'd say the jump from 6 to CS would probably be worth it -- on the other hand, if you were at 7 and considering an upgrade, it'd be a tough choice.
Link Posted: 1/3/2005 10:28:05 AM EDT
Whoops, my bad...the band-aid was in earlier versions, it is the Highlight and Shadows feature.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 8:30:07 PM EDT
I need an install file for 7.0.  I have the program but don't have an "install" file.

Thanks................Rob
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 6:54:54 PM EDT

Originally Posted By boggy:
I need an install file for 7.0.  I have the program but don't have an "install" file.

Thanks................Rob

Not sure what you mean...

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 7:22:52 PM EDT
major improvements in the functionality of the Browser function
Top Top