Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/8/2005 1:33:56 AM EDT
any of you guys have tried/used photo sensitive glasses?  how did you like them?
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 1:38:01 AM EDT
[#1]
never tried them but but I've seen some. they go dark over the course of about 15 seconds, and take about 5-6 min to fade back to clear. they aren't as dark as normal sunglasses.  
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 1:41:51 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
any of you guys have tried/used photo sensitive glasses?  how did you like them?

Have had them for many years. I love them as my eyes are very sensitive to light. They do freaky things if you get water on them while washing the car. The photo gray will spot temorarily corresponding to the water drops. Also, if you are working in a shadow with a bright sky, say under the hood of your car, you can get a line from the shadow that takes a few minutes to dissipate once you leave the edge of the shadow.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 1:52:28 AM EDT
[#3]
glass, heavy, my prescription was expensive and I miss them
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top