Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/21/2015 1:28:48 AM EDT

Cullman Co. Sheriff's Office asks residents to stay inside during stand off in Garden City
View Quote

http://www.myfoxal.com/story/27898909/cullman-co-sheriffs-office-asks-residents-to-stay-inside-during-stand-off-in-garden-city
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 1:31:22 AM EDT
[#1]
"We have a crew en route" WBRC

A lot of lookyloos will make a special trip to see what is going on.

Link Posted: 1/21/2015 1:32:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, that's gonna happen.

Someone's probably already got the grill going and the beer out.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 1:32:50 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't know about you, but I'm not going anywhere near a situation where cops and some dumbass are thinking about shooting guns
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 1:34:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Hey! You are disobeying the implicit gag order as well...now go to your room and stay there until we say you can come out!

Early days, yet, but it's coming!
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 1:36:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Nevah been dun befoe.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 6:37:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 6:44:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't know about you, but I'm not going anywhere near a situation where cops and some dumbass are thinking about shooting guns
View Quote

Having many friends that are cops and a few that are dumbasses, this.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top