Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/9/2005 5:15:08 PM EDT
game on, people in NO need to stand up against their right being taken away. if this dont stop here it will be bad for all gun owners. they are testing the water so to speak. if they let them just take em its just a matter of time before i happens here where you are at. somebody really needs to stand up for the 2nd down there. i see this being really bad if nothing is done.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 5:19:43 PM EDT
[#1]
The time for them to stand up and act like people was about a week ago.

Sadly, because the animals and vermin were running the show, we now have this situation.  It's not going to work it's way out either.  These folks aren't worrying about their 2nd amendment rights so much as they are about water and electricity.  As it stands, they're going to get run out of the city and that will be that.

When the city is allowed to be reoccupied, they will be allowed to be armed again.

Sad, but it's my prediction.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 5:24:19 PM EDT
[#2]
We have an 18 page discussion going here http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=388209
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top