Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/25/2006 1:53:36 PM EDT
i sent away for the penn permit to carry and got what i thought was it in the mail exactly one week later.but it turned out to be someone elses pernit with my reciept!i had to get his number through information and call him to say id mail it to him and he said he tried earlier that day to get my number cause he had mine.im not trying to b@#*h but its just a paper with all my info and my picture taped to it,someone could easily change the picture and do whatever!oh well,i told him i will mail him his permit and he said hell do the same,so it all worked out i guess.just with all the stuff you hear about identity theft you would think they would be more careful?
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 11:27:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Ohhhhhh Pennsylvania........  Thats pretty damn funny, they seem to be on top of things as much as our DMV is.  I guess it makes a little more sense our mayor (of the 3rd largest city in PA) is on trial for corruption charges.

The whole state government in PA barely works, I have my license mailed to the wrong location before, an address I lived at when I was 2 years old.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 11:42:28 AM EDT
[#2]
holyshit man
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top