Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/24/2017 4:44:23 PM
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 8/27/2004 6:38:47 AM EST
Forgive my ignorance, but I have no idea how to set up a paypal account. Is there a site for it? Once I have an account, is it good for any website or does it go through a particular site?
Can you pay via paypal with a credit card number? Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 6:39:54 AM EST
Must be a troll. But here goes. Uhh www.paypal.com is a great freakin place to start. But first go to. www.paypalsucks.com

Uhh yeah, suckpay takes plastic. They take anything. They want your money.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 6:40:49 AM EST
www.paypal.com

You can pay for things through your bank account or through credit cards.

It is only good for sites that accept paypal, and for paying people (Ebay, for example)

I've had paypal for a few years now. No problems thus far.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 6:43:33 AM EST

Originally Posted By ar50troll:
Must be a troll. But here goes. Uhh www.paypal.com is a great freakin place to start. But first go to. www.paypalsucks.com

Thanks for your reply-now why am I a troll for asking a question?
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 6:45:25 AM EST
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 6:47:38 AM EST
Well cuz you could have easily seen the answer to your question on the front page of pay pal. Cuz almost all pay pal auctions have the gay "I take PayPal" logo with all the common credit card pictures. It just seems strange any human could not be aware of this by now as much as Ebay (since buying paypal) has force fed the freakin logo down everyones throat.

Link Posted: 8/27/2004 6:48:28 AM EST

Originally Posted By VA-gunnut:

You must of had a hard night.

Not really. Pay pal just kinda sucks.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 7:16:31 AM EST

Well cuz you could have easily seen the answer to your question on the front page of pay pal. Cuz almost all pay pal auctions have the gay "I take PayPal" logo with all the common credit card pictures. It just seems strange any human could not be aware of this by now as much as Ebay (since buying paypal) has force fed the freakin logo down everyones throat.

Well, I didn't see the front page of paypal, or I wouldn't have taken up your precious time (oh wait, you chose to answer my post).
Thanks for your help, even though you were an asshole about it.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 7:28:03 AM EST
[Last Edit: 8/27/2004 7:28:03 AM EST by tc6969]
Question asked, question answered. lets move on.
Top Top