Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 12/19/2003 9:55:27 AM EDT
Last time home, I posted that the SEC was going in for a physical. The appointment got screwed up, so Mrs Pic took him in while I was working. Mostly he's OK, but there are a few things that need checking out. We're doing that now.

Anyway, there was a flu shot clinic, and the local TV stations covered it. I chatted with a couple of reporters and cursed my luck that I hadn't brought the SEC with me. My 6th sense told me they were both probably gullible enough for me to really jerk around.

It would have been a real gas going home and seeing my smiling face looking off center, but toward the camera talking about the wonderful way the SEC leads me around.

Visions of telling the young reporter that I was a victim of excessive masturbation come to mind, and the best part would have been having their lines jammed by dozens of people laughingly telling them that they'd been had.

Both of these channels have one coming to them from the shooting community. A few years back they took footage of a CMP match and made it look like it was some sort of Militia training deal.

I will never forgive them for that, and I'm really upset that I didn't have Kitty with me to get some payback.

Part of the reason I didn't bring the little guy is that the clinic was in a supermarket and they might actually raise cain in the market over the SEC being an animal and all that, even though a cat is a lot cleaner than many of the Human Pigs that pass through the doors.

Oh, well. Maybe next time.
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 10:22:26 AM EDT
Giv'em hell and best wishes to SEC, oh and Mrs. Pic too.[:D] Happy Holidays! ByteTheBullet (-:
Top Top