Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Durkin Tactical Franklin Armory
User Panel

Posted: 8/22/2016 12:17:21 PM EDT
http://ktla.com/2016/08/21/man-killed-2-injured-during-shooting-at-pool-party-in-granada-hills/

Up-and-Coming Rapper Kid Cali Killed, 2 Injured During Shooting at Pool Party in Granada Hills

Posted 6:59 AM, August 21, 2016,

A Los Angeles rapper was killed and two others were injured during a
shooting at a pool party in Granada Hills Saturday night, according to
the Los Angeles Police Department.

The incident was reported about 9 p.m. Saturday in the 12400 block of Longacre Avenue officials said.

Justin Lishey, known by stage name Kid Cali, was shot and taken to a hospital where he later died.

Two other men who were also shot drove themselves to hospitals,
according to police. Their injuries were not life-threatening, officials
said.

The 30-year-old rapper was signed to NFL wide receiver Desean
Jackson's record label, Jaccpot Records. The football player mourned
Lishey on Instagram, posting a photo with the caption "I'm at a lost for
words."

http://www.wusa9.com/news/local/maryland/man-dead-after-being-shot-in-suitland/303738963

SUITLAND, MD (WUSA9) - A D.C. rapper is dead after being shot in Prince George's County early Sunday morning.

The 18-year-old was identified as Douglas Mryon Brooks, also known as 'Swipey.'

Link Posted: 8/22/2016 12:26:29 PM EDT
[#1]
At least he died doing what he loved?
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 12:36:14 PM EDT
[#2]
I am at a lost for fucks to give.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 12:51:42 PM EDT
[#3]
suitland?

This is my surprised face
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 12:54:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
http://ktla.com/2016/08/21/man-killed-2-injured-during-shooting-at-pool-party-in-granada-hills/

Up-and-Coming Rapper Kid Cali Killed, 2 Injured During Shooting at Pool Party in Granada Hills

Posted 6:59 AM, August 21, 2016,
A Los Angeles rapper was killed and two others were injured during a shooting at a pool party in Granada Hills Saturday night, according to the Los Angeles Police Department.

The incident was reported about 9 p.m. Saturday in the 12400 block of Longacre Avenue officials said.

Justin Lishey, known by stage name Kid Cali, was shot and taken to a hospital where he later died.

Two other men who were also shot drove themselves to hospitals, according to police. Their injuries were not life-threatening, officials said.

The 30-year-old rapper was signed to NFL wide receiver Desean Jackson's record label, Jaccpot Records. The football player mourned Lishey on Instagram, posting a photo with the caption "I'm at a lost for words."

http://www.wusa9.com/news/local/maryland/man-dead-after-being-shot-in-suitland/303738963

SUITLAND, MD (WUSA9) - A D.C. rapper is dead after being shot in Prince George's County early Sunday morning.

The 18-year-old was identified as Douglas Mryon Brooks, also known as 'Swipey.'

View Quote

Explorer like Dora, these Swipers just swiped Swipey?
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 12:54:44 PM EDT
[#5]
When is osha going to step in with regulations for one of the most dangerous jobs in America.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 12:55:48 PM EDT
[#6]
wow, Granada Hills

in the "valley"
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 12:59:37 PM EDT
[#7]
And like "dag", "fo" and "babnana", "I'm at a lost for words" shall henceforth and permanantly be entered into the Arfcom lexicon.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 1:00:56 PM EDT
[#8]
So much talent lost.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 1:04:21 PM EDT
[#9]
I think your chances of getting killed in a driveby go up a hundred fold if you have a "street stage name".

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top