Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/12/2005 6:53:21 AM EDT
My Dept started putting up theese little flyers that came down through the channels all over the offices. The flyer reads like stereo instructions claiming how evil that this little pistol is. A bunch of the dupes iI work with acted all suprized. and Whne i stated that rifle rounds go through our vest anyways I was can you belive it scoffed at. Some people will never learn.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:58:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Can you remove the flyers? Whoops, spilled coffee, gotta throw it away...

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 7:05:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Any way you can shoot the flyers with a 5.7? It would be poetic.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 7:14:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Gun-grabbers and dumbasses will never learn. Heck, my fricking 9mm can penetrate most body armor at 25 yards and closer, if I use the right ammunition. Rifle? I figure if my .30-30 can punch a hole nearly all the way through a 1/2" thick sheet of iron, a .30-06 or just about any other rifle can punch through most trauma plates and just about any kevlar vest, especially up close. You don't need a glorified .22 pistol or a fricking .50BMG to wipe out the SWAT team, fuck you very much.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 7:16:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Our police chief has had one for a few years now.  He didn't seem terribly afraid of it.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 7:31:01 AM EDT
[#5]
+1
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top