User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/28/2012 9:50:35 AM EDT
Oh that's right.... I ain't got any.

Never had it. Never will.

99 problems but a fb ain't one.

(sick of EVERYONE and their mothers talking about their daily fb drama )

And yes... I understand the cruel irony of posting about fb to complain about those who post about fb.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 9:51:39 AM EDT
[#1]
The only reason I even have one and haven't deleted it is because of people that I know that insist I see something on there. I say fine wtf ever link it.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 9:52:52 AM EDT
[#2]
I manage 12 Facebook business pages through my personal account. Facebook makes me money.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 9:53:19 AM EDT
[#3]
I long ago deleted the people who could never be reclaimed by reason.  The only people I have who might disagree do so in such a half-hearted manner that they might one day listen to reason, and they don't bring much drama to the table.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 10:02:41 AM EDT
[#4]
The fun posted today: from a guy that was in my platoon at one time...pic is from Americans against the Tea Party

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 10:04:15 AM EDT
[#5]

More of us than the .mil   If it would even come close to that.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 10:06:44 AM EDT
[#6]
You know, I'm pretty active on FB and have never had a drop of drama.

Imagine that.

If you're an asshole with asshole acquaintances and family, i don't recommend it.

If you're a normal person and surround yourself with good people, you won't have any problems.

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 10:09:24 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Imagine that.

If you're an asshole with asshole acquaintances and family, i don't recommend it.

If you're a normal person and surround yourself with good people, you won't have any problems.

There it is.

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 10:09:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The fun posted today: from a guy that was in my platoon at one time...pic is from Americans against the Tea Party

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/224843_580690091956506_1696820074_n.jpg

When you blow up all 15 of those things we'll actually be able to buy while they are still on the ground, they won't be all that effective.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 10:10:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Someone with 14355  posts on a social media site telling the rest of us how stupid social media is...
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 10:13:02 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Imagine that.

Holy shit. Couldn't have said it better myself. I have not had a single pro gun control post or comment come across my fb.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 10:13:39 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Imagine that.

All it takes is one of those Facebook friends to lose their minds and cause you drama. Facebook is just another vector for drama, and I make it a point to eliminate. needless vectors for drama from my life.  Glad it works for you, but it's certainly not for everybody.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 10:14:26 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Someone with 14355  posts on a social media site telling the rest of us how stupid social media is...

You only read that in the other FB thread.

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 10:15:37 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/224843_580690091956506_1696820074_n.jpg

Idiotic. We have all our military might in Afghan right now and still can't destroy the Taliban. Fourth generation warfare.... How does it work?
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 10:15:50 AM EDT
[#15]
I just started deleting people. I had one who was a major confrontational libtard. The kind where no matter how right you are, you're wrong?

I held on for a long time, because I'd babysat for him and his wife (who is actually awesome) all through high school... but enough was finally enough.

Now the only people I've been deleting lately won't stop sending me fucking app/game invites. My news feed is squeaky clean. It kind of sucks. I have no more libtard bee nests to poke.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 10:18:09 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

I'm not much of a word-smith, but it's the best I could do.

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 10:21:59 AM EDT
[#17]
Poking libtard bee nests is my favorite thing about FB.

There is no better feeling than reading a hastily written, grammatically incorrect, and misspelled post telling you that you're a subhuman piece of shit and should die.

I hope I'm taking years, not months, off this lib's life.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 10:22:56 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

There is no better feeling than reading a hastily written, grammatically incorrect, and misspelled post telling you that you're a subhuman piece of shit and should die.

don't forget that citizens have no needs for guns, law enforcement will protect us
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 10:24:56 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

don't forget that citizens have no needs for guns, law enforcement will protect us

Yeah, lots of derp, but well worth the pleasure of playing puppet master with their emotions.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 10:26:11 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Imagine that.

I have drama free facebook fun as well. I dont go there to argue though. I enjoy reading the day by day activities of some of the younger people Ive friended. I know lots of obama voters just because of the demographics of the area but apparently they are not drama queens either.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 10:48:25 AM EDT
[#21]
A lot if the drama I am seeing lately is more about people receiving ads because of things other people click, wrongly shared photos and information that was "supposed to be" private but wasnt.

Etc.

Also the drama Lama stuff you see here everyday.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 10:51:34 AM EDT
[#22]
Ha ha. I hate to admit it, but I came here looking for drama. Mostly to laugh at your expense for having an active FB, but let's not nit pick.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 10:56:19 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Now the only people I've been deleting lately won't stop sending me fucking app/game invites.

You can just block games.

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 10:58:25 AM EDT
[#24]
I've had some very good, calm discussions with some liberal friends, and none of us come out any worse for the wear.  I've only had to delete one person (a former coworker), primarily because he would continue to argue against me no matter the position, and started claiming I enjoyed seeing people getting shot

After I blocked him, it's been pretty damn good.  Hell, I had one very good discussion with a liberal friend after I joined the NRA on why I did, and no purses were swung!
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 11:00:24 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I manage 12 Facebook business pages through my personal account. Facebook makes me money.

Careful, someone will  be along shortly to lambast you for not being a team member :-/

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 11:02:16 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Now the only people I've been deleting lately won't stop sending me fucking app/game invites.

You can just block games.

Is there a way to blanket-block all of them? Because it's a new game every time.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 11:04:38 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Imagine that.

This.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 11:07:30 AM EDT
[#28]
You have to do it one at a time.

Once you block a game it will be blocked no matter who is trying to send you crap, though.

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 11:10:36 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Imagine that.

This needs to be repeated.  Facebook is just a way to stay in touch with friends and family.  If your peoples are screwed up then your facebook will be screwed up too.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 11:11:02 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Imagine that.

All it takes is one of those Facebook friends to lose their minds and cause you drama. Facebook is just another vector for drama, and I make it a point to eliminate. needless vectors for drama from my life.  Glad it works for you, but it's certainly not for everybody.

All it takes is about 4 mouse clicks to eliminate rogue facebook friends.

That's my rule, I use facebook a few minutes a week so I can see my nephew and other family pics.

If someone herps or derps even slightly I just delete them. No drama for me. You can indulge drama and complain about how you hate drama or you can take action and truly get rid of drama.

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 11:13:11 AM EDT
[#31]
so you post your stupid drama on here instead?  
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 11:15:52 AM EDT
[#32]
Have Facebook, don't have FB drama.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 11:17:44 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Have Facebook, don't have FB drama.

It's easy for me to avoid drama on facebook because I think I log in a couple times a year. I have been just considering deleting it.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 11:25:31 AM EDT
[#34]
Irony. You haz it.

Posts Per Day:
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 11:28:17 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Imagine that.

All it takes is about 4 mouse clicks to eliminate rogue facebook friends.

That's my rule, I use facebook a few minutes a week so I can see my nephew and other family pics.

If someone herps or derps even slightly I just delete them. No drama for me. You can indulge drama and complain about how you hate drama or you can take action and truly get rid of drama.

I'm glad you've mastered it. But there sure seems to be a ton of people posting on here about Facebook drama, numbers don't lie. As for me, I'll abstain.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 11:29:11 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
You have to do it one at a time.

Once you block a game it will be blocked no matter who is trying to send you crap, though.

That's the problem. It was getting to the point where every time I logged on there were even more invites, all from new games.

I finally just deleted the people who kept spamming me with invites and the problem solved itself
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 11:29:57 AM EDT
[#37]
Hardship is part of life. Drama is a choice.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 11:35:56 AM EDT
[#38]
this is what some hottie put on my wall

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 11:36:58 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Imagine that.

This
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 11:38:10 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 11:46:42 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Oh that's right.... I ain't got any.

Never had it. Never will.

99 problems but a fb ain't one.

(sick of EVERYONE and their mothers talking about their daily fb drama )

And yes... I understand the cruel irony of posting about fb to complain about those who post about fb.
my Facebook generates revenue for me. Yesterday alone, $138 off one sale, and another sale will be am initial payment to me of $40, then $ ten a month for the next 136 months.  A few days ago, i made 300 in one day. And that customer will be back.
Yep, Facebook is all bad.

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 11:47:30 AM EDT
[#42]
Delusional is thinking that the .mil is going to perform airstrikes in an American city.

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 11:49:46 AM EDT
[#43]

I *really* don't want to start an 'us vs. them' pissing match with the US military.  That being said.. you've got to land, rearm, and refuel that bird sometime, homie.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 11:53:09 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Irony. You haz it.

Posts Per Day:

Illiteracy. You have it.

This thread is about FACEBOOK drama.

Not arfcom drama.

Duh.

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 12:01:07 PM EDT
[#45]
That whole philosophy appears to be working well in Syria right now.....
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 12:19:01 PM EDT
[#46]
Lol, GD is no different than FB.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 12:58:50 PM EDT
[#47]
I have FB and love it.  A great way to network and stay in touch with old friends. I don't have ANY fb drama. Probably because I don't tolerate it and remove anyone that starts it, and because most of my friends conduct themselves like grown assed adults. That is the secret to fb, filtering the fuckbags out of your friends list. Then it becomes quite fun actually.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 1:17:17 PM EDT
[#48]
Oh come on GD is nothing like FB or those other social media sites with all the idiots talking about their days and posting pictures of their meals, and ... ummm
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 1:21:58 PM EDT
[#49]
I used to be one of those guys who considered Facebook to be something for teenaged girls and homos.

Then, I saw a bunch of family members from all over the country for the first time in years at my Dad's funeral.  A couple of them convinced me to open a Facebook account so that we could stay in touch.  It has worked great.

I did have a girl I went to high school with on there, but about a week ago she posted some seriously anti gun propaganda.  I posted back to her: "Seriously?"  She posted back: "Yep.  Seriously!"  I then posted: "OK, bye.", and deleted her... end of drama.  

I get at least one genuine belly laugh per day from something someone posts there, so it has been well worth it to me.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 1:25:54 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top