Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
4/22/2019 5:32:20 PM
Posted: 12/29/2003 9:24:19 PM EDT
I remember when I was a kid seeing some of if not all of a movie that was probably on TV, I think it was before the VCRs came out.

anyway.. All I can remember about it is what I will call a "mud monster". The darn things hand was chopped off somehow, but yet still managed to get around. The thing I remember and kept me scared for years after was that the hand climbed stairs in a house. We had a long run of stairs to the basement and I was always scared shitless about going down the stairs when it was dark.

help a brother out, I need some closure here

fwiw, I'm no longer scared of the dark.. Darkness can be your friend (see my "user info")
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 9:17:54 AM EDT
Ok, I too need closure on this movie...I watched it as a yoot and it scared the crap out of me AND I didn't see the ending. 'Supposedly' the mud moster was killed, but I never saw it happen so to this day the monster is still out there...somewhere. The creator uncle/father/cousin was buried up to his neck in the mud.....ugh! On a similar note, does it seem to anyone else that you think of a thread to post and if you wait any amount of time, someone else posts it? It drives me nuking futs! ByteTheBullet (-:
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 9:21:12 AM EDT
[url=http://www.redshifter.org/archives/000437.php]The mud man cometh[/url]
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 9:28:47 AM EDT
The World Beyond, aka World Of Darkness.
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 9:33:59 AM EDT
Well thanks, sorta...Now I know I will NEVER see the ending. I used to at least think I would find it someday... So saltwater does kill it...right? Do you PROMISE?!?! ByteTheBullet (-:
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 1:59:13 PM EDT
hey, thanks for the help [beer]
Top Top