Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/13/2004 10:57:26 AM EDT
I know this girl in one of my classes (huge lecture) I've talked with her a bunch of times, so today I am walking out and she says hi to me and has me wait for her so we are chatting and lets just put it this way I had a bad breakfast burritto so I was in some serious pain. So I see a hallway that leads to a bathroom and I am like, "ok I will see you at class" and then I turn down the hall

DAMN YOU ADALBERTOS DAMN YOUR TASTY BURRITOS TO HELL.

the worst part was this girl had this weird look on her face like "why is this guy ditching me, WTF"?

its funny now but damn what bad luck.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 10:59:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Stuff it in her pooper and post the pics?    
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 11:02:02 AM EDT
[#2]
the worst part is the one day she wanted to walk with me I was incapacitated.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 11:03:11 AM EDT
[#3]

Why not just yell "BAD BURRITOS, BRB!"    She'd probably still be there ROTFL
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 11:05:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Next time you see her apologize for leaving her hanging, explain that you were in extreme gastronomical distress. If she does'nt understand this then maybe she was'nt all you thought she was.....After all we all gots to shit for Allah's sake!!....
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 11:10:27 AM EDT
[#5]
If she really is interested, you'll have other opportunities.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 11:26:51 AM EDT
[#6]
at least you were not about to go for a roll in the hay and then it hit you!
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 11:34:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Me and my friend were sitting the library one day...studying.  He wispers to me to look at him, I do..."*FART*"  It reeked like all hell...

5 seconds later, these girls walk in and call out to him and start walking over.  He quickly tries to fan the contaminated air away but he's too late.  The chicks make it over...they say "Hey, Ryan, whats up? I..."  They take a few sniff's, then try to keep in their laughter and disgust.  I put my head in hands to hold back my laughter.  The chicks say "...We're going to go...I'll see ya later"  And you could obviously tell they smelt the gagging gas.  As soon as they left I lost it.  He just sat there in humilitation...

I can't imagine it would get much worse than that.  
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 11:40:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Yes - now that she knows that you go to the bathroom she'll never look at you the same.  

I can see the whole situation 10 seconds after you turned your back on her... she's instantly text messaging every girl that she knows, that you, are a bathroom goer.

Sounds like it's time to find a new town to live in.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 11:46:22 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Next time you see her apologize for leaving her hanging...

No way!

You are in a good spot right now.  she's used to having guys hang on her every word. You walked away. You are different. right now she's wondering WTF? Thinking shes not good enough for you. Now would be a good time to casually mention that you are going to a movie/club/ballgame/whatever staturday night and she should "come along, it will be fun."
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 11:52:09 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 12:07:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Proper response ; " Hey can I talk to ya later I got to go I'am praire dogging here . "
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 12:23:43 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Next time you see her apologize for leaving her hanging, explain that you were in extreme gastronomical distress. If she does'nt understand this then maybe she was'nt all you thought she was.....After all we all gots to shit for Allah's sake!!....

Do not use this advice if you want to get laid
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 12:59:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Sacramento California,   Aldbertos,  yuuummmm
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 1:09:12 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
at least you were not about to go for a roll in the hay and then it hit you!

Yeah, and at least she didn't drag you into the supply closet for some lovin and then gets knocked up!
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 1:12:03 PM EDT
[#15]
stuff it in her pooper and post pics is the first post in 90% of threads at arfcom.,
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top