Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/6/2001 10:12:17 PM EDT
ok, i know this is WAY off the gun topic, but here goes.
i need / want info for a website or a resource on a 1965 Harley Davidson Electra Glide (Pan Head). If any of you fine people out there know of a site that has info that could be helpful to me, let me know. What i want to do is to restore mine to the original factory specs as it was in '65.

Second. does anyone know of, or have any information on (keep an open mind, i said this was off topic) the tractor trailor in "Smokey and the Bandit" that Jerry Reed drove. was it just a prop painted for the movie, or did someone actually own it? if so, where is it now? this has been an "interest" of mine for years, i thought some of the fine folks at www.ar15.com might know, or know of someone who might know.

thanks,
colt
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top