Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/22/2001 7:33:22 PM EDT
If the rumors about these little gems are true, why aren't we ordering them in the name of all our leftist enemies, irritating neighbors, co-workers, and so on?  Think about it:  What would be more fun that watching the ATF come hassle the corrupt jerks in your life?  Maybe we could send some to their own agents so then they would have to investigate each other?  

If, indeed the magical powers of the DIAS are true, I'm sure some of you bright folks here could find limitless uses for this novel new application for the "Pre-81" DIAS!

Send in your money order (with their name and address, not yours) for prompt delivery (and arrival of the white vans and sedans with the attendant agents talking into their wrists).

Link Posted: 5/22/2001 8:14:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Just don't use YOUR checks or credit card #'s.
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 8:24:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 8:42:13 PM EDT
[#3]
My grandfather, being interested in philosophy and spirituality, replied to an ad from the Rosicrucians in about 1939 and never sent them a cent or another piece of correspondence.  They kept sending him free books (hardcover) and pamphlets and other stuff until after he died in 1972.
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 8:44:11 PM EDT
[#4]
That's a great idea. Of course I'd much rather disobey the law and have one anyway.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top