Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/23/2001 6:41:17 PM EDT
went to the new range in my area this weekend. had a good time. first time at a public shoot zone.nice layout, i am only guessing though.was a little different being told hot and cold ,but its a public range and safty is important to me to got to try out my car on the 200 yd and found that even though i was using surplus mix from 3 or 4 countrys keept most in 15 in circle ..oh well this is borrring me to time to close this tropical topic[rocket]
Link Posted: 4/23/2001 7:01:34 PM EDT
[#1]
I am surprised any new ranges were allowed to open. In the Denver area, 4 have closed in the 90's due to noise/urban encroachement and two indoor ranges were closed by the EPA for lead.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top