Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/2/2006 4:45:06 PM EDT
i don't know if this belongs in another forum, but anyway. this is my new desktop at work.
i do tech support for the usps,
i just think its funny thats all

Link Posted: 4/2/2006 4:46:52 PM EDT
[#1]
 compliments
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 4:50:13 PM EDT
[#2]
That's your work desktop and you work indirectly with/for the USPS?

It's gutsy, but.............how long until they fire you?
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 7:20:36 PM EDT
[#3]
i am actually a contractor for the post office, i work directly for HP
We always are cracking jokes at the postal workers, its all in good fun
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 8:17:50 AM EDT
[#4]
My one cousin who works for the Post Office,told me on 9/11, that she didn't have a gun and she wanted me to bring her one. I said I thought you had to have a gun just to get hired in here. She said funny, real funny. But she was serious. I reminded her at that time we didn't know who was responsible for the attacks on the towers. We had better make sure we got it right because you can't recall the bullets once you send them out the barrel. She still said she would feel better with a gun. I reminded her of the U.S. Post office rule that firearms are not perrmitted on the premisses, she would be fired and we  would both probabally be in jail for that.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 10:13:34 AM EDT
[#5]
The guns are nice but that desktop is way too busy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top