Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/13/2006 9:42:34 AM EDT
No wonder those neo-hippie vegan wackos are pale and sickly looking... just look at this poor guy, he's not eating Beef Jerky and Spicy Pork Rinds!

Somebody needs to send him to TED OR ALIVE and help him earn his man card back.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 9:43:21 AM EDT
[#1]
he's obviously suffering, just shoot him and put him out of his misery
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 9:45:20 AM EDT
[#2]
It's a zombie!
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 9:46:56 AM EDT
[#3]
I saw a hippie couple yesterday, both of em had dredlocks and smelled horrible. And they were looking for soy patties, which we don't have, so I pointed em to the tofu. Neither one of had a healthy look, all pale and sickly
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 9:46:58 AM EDT
[#4]
"I'm a warrior for animal rights! My weapons are whiny slogans, crappy music, and the kind of flatulence that can only be attained by eating broccoli and soy curd! Feel my wrath!"
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 9:47:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Jesus Christ, I think I know him...........
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 9:48:00 AM EDT
[#6]
I can't wait until some tool that looks like this guy shows up to take my daughter on a date.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 9:58:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Even Ellen deGeneres made fun of vegans:

"I hired a vegetarian moving company.  That was a waste of time.  Nobody can lift anything"
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 10:04:51 AM EDT
[#8]
That picture would make a great McDonalds advertisement.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 10:21:43 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Jesus Christ, I think I know him...........

He almost looks like my ex's cousin. Only not as freaky.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 10:33:07 AM EDT
[#10]
I don't think he is going to make it thru the day!
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 10:40:54 AM EDT
[#11]
All you have to do is look at Vegitarian societies Like in India or Tibet etc. They are totally backwards and non-developed. They have this weird fear of death and are more "pro-life" than any Evangelical i ever met. So they dont do anything that might harm a living "animal" Plants are OK to kill though (talk about discriminating taste) That means no farming (can't kill Worms) No buildings (no Dead cockroaches) No walking without sweeping in front of your feet (you might step on your great grandmother who is now reincarnated as a mosquito) It's even more insane than Islamic fundamentalists!!! And THAT is fucking insane!!!! Who knows why people do the fucked up stupid shit they do? Where is Sigmund when you need him!!!
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 10:41:54 AM EDT
[#12]
That boy looks like he needs a couple of big fat rails and a sack of Big Mac's...
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 10:49:39 AM EDT
[#13]
One would think that looking in the mirror at their rail thin bodies in the morning would tip them off to the fact that they arent nourished sufficiently...but then again, they are probably too busy looking to see where they left the bong the night before to notice.

Hippies hate water! (and a balanced diet as well apparently)
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 11:38:45 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
It's a zombie!

To pasty looking...
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 11:42:59 AM EDT
[#15]
Augh!  That guy needs a stake, not a steak.  He looks undead.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top