Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 4/11/2006 8:14:31 PM EDT
Viva el immigrantes illegal siempre y a la ultimo dia cuando ellos comien el hombres blancos con cuchillos

was trying to have a civil discussion until they starting sending this shit...

any help would be apppreciated..

thanks
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 8:16:03 PM EDT
long live the illegal immigrants and on the last day we will eat the white men with cuchillos
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 8:16:30 PM EDT
Viva el immigrantes illegal siempre y a la ultimo dia cuando ellos comien el hombres blancos con cuchillos

Hooray for the illegal immigrants always. The final day when they eat white men with knives.

Yes, i'm bilingual.

HS1
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 8:18:05 PM EDT
Long live the illegal immigrants and the last day when they eat the white man with knives...
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 8:18:32 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 8:18:39 PM EDT

The final day when they eat white men with knives.
Better be wearing a Kevlar bib, is all I can say...
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 8:19:19 PM EDT
Where the fuck did you find this? I think wherever it is could be improved with the addition of a firebomb.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 8:19:31 PM EDT

Originally Posted By HighStrung1:

Hooray for the illegal immigrants always. The final day when they eat white men with knives.
Yes, i'm bilingual.

HS1

Fuckin' idiots, bring a knife to a gun fight- I got something for them.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 8:21:48 PM EDT

Originally Posted By sandboxmedic:

Originally Posted By HighStrung1:

Yes, i'm bilingual.

HS1

Fuckin' idiots, bring a knife to a gun fight- I got something for them.

+1

No translation necessary.

Ammo-The currency of the New World Order.

HS1
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 8:29:58 PM EDT
thank you for the translation
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 8:34:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/12/2006 9:59:41 PM EDT by powers]
Que Es.......Get on the Pinche Caro La Vacca, la cabessa Cacca.

I've no idea how to spell all of the words correctly (I'd make an effort if I were in their country, but I'm not) but they will get the idea.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 9:55:22 PM EDT
Very poorly written Spanish poor syntax and spelling. Either from an uneducated person or from an online translator

Should be:

Viva el inmigrante ilegal, siempre. Y en el ultimo dia ellos se comeran las personas blancas con cuchillos.

However no Spanish speaking person would use such syntax, "eat the white men"? with knives?

It is my experience that Hispanics usually start insulting your mother or a verbal assault on your manhood...

Link Posted: 4/12/2006 10:02:13 PM EDT
Spoons > knifes
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 11:24:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/12/2006 11:28:44 PM EDT by C5TT]

Originally Posted By ACK:
Very poorly written Spanish poor syntax and spelling. Either from an uneducated person or from an online translator

Should be:

Viva el inmigrante ilegal, siempre. Y en el ultimo dia ellos se comeran las personas blancas con cuchillos.

However no Spanish speaking person would use such syntax, "eat the white men"? with knives?

It is my experience that Hispanics usually start insulting your mother or a verbal assault on your manhood...

I agree with that. That barely makes sense . Where was this written? a chat room? It was probably someone just messing around and using a online translator to write that .
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:32:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/13/2006 6:35:00 AM EDT by Joaquin]

Originally Posted By SeeknDestroy:

was trying to have a civil discussion until they starting sending this shit...

any help would be apppreciated..

thanks

It should read...

Viva los immingrantes illegales siempre y el ultimo dia cuando ellos comen los hombres blancos con cuchillos.

trans: Long live forever the illegal immigrants and the final day when they eat white men with knives.

clearly not written by a native spanish speaker.

Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:51:23 AM EDT
Absolutely NOT written by a native speaker. It has the very simplest of grammar wrong -- the things one learns in the first five pages of a Spanish 101 book... to make the gender labels (el, los) match the singular or plural forms of the nouns.

Also the way it's written sounds like it's the white men who have the knives, instead of them getting eaten(?) with knives.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:53:11 AM EDT
HHAHAAHA!!!

Wow. I thought that looked funny, and I'm not even a native speaker of Spanish.

Morons.
Top Top