Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 7/19/2002 11:03:47 AM EST
I suck at this game and am playing the demo were you are supose to blow up the germans weird looking rocket cannons they have a flashing red light but what do I have to do to blow them up? PS I know I am a computer game idiot you dont have to tell me
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 11:19:05 AM EST
[Last Edit: 7/19/2002 11:20:05 AM EST by MurderSHO45]
Press the action/activate button while you look directly at the flashing red squares. Dude, this is your 3 post in the last 2 days about this game. You having problems? Just thought you needed to know. [:P] It was tough, but google found a furom for MOHAA. [rolleyes] [url]http://forums.alliedassault.co.uk/[/url]
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 11:21:53 AM EST
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 11:48:25 AM EST
is it really my 3rd post in two days, man do I suck at computer games! pretty fun game though I am all out of ammo for my longguns so I am just fighting with my 1911.
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 11:58:40 AM EST
Aimless: "Altho this thing was buggy/locked on my computer I liked it until the D-Day landing. I couldn't get up the beach. " The D-Day beach landing is a real bitca, isn't it? The only way to do it is holster/sling your tommygun, & make mad dashes between the tank traps/debris/shell holes during a lull in the shooting. Just stay put for a bit & get used to the pattern of fire, every so often the MG42 crews pause (change belts, barrels) & that's when you make your run to the next hiding place (always crouch down, the german gunners will smoke you otherwise because of their height advantage. You are saving everytime you make it to cover, right. MOH is much better than Return To Castle Wolfenstein. More realistic weapons & no zombies.
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 12:05:36 PM EST
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 12:15:52 PM EST
Yeah just walk up to it and hit "E." Thats the default for the action key I believe. The thing I hate is your buddies behind you (if they actually survived) are dumbass' and just walk in a line and sometimes even run toward the detonation... Yeah D-Day was tough...what drove me nuts was the snipers after the rush up, mimicking "Saving Private Ryan." Hmmm, land mine...ok try again...hmm another land mine...and you only had so much sniper ammo you had to be quick and sometimes you weren't for a wierd reason. Anyhow, beat it, fun game overall... Love it when you get the assault rifle, my all time favorite.
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 12:38:28 PM EST
I'm playing MOH on the Playstation2. The problem I had getting up the beach was in rescuing other soldiers. They would ask me to cover them so they could move but they would just sit and never move.
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 12:39:11 PM EST
cgwahl: "Love it when you get the assault rifle, my all time favorite. " I actually preferred the BAR myself, I usually just made noise & wasted ammo with the StG44. What would have been nice would be a portable MG42... or a K43 sniper rifle. A 'zippo' would've been cool also, or maybe a M1 carbine. Least favorite: The '03 Springfield sniper rifle. Compared to the K98 sniper the Springfield is a clunky POS (gamewise). Using the cheat codes makes a side by side comparison easy.
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 12:58:07 PM EST
I second the sentiment about the K43... I wish they'd used the G43 instead of the KAR98... would have matched up better to the M1 in multiplayer. The beach was a bitch... I died about a dozen times trying to get TO the beach, then about a dozen times trying to get UP the beach to the shingle. Once you figure out the pattern of the machinegun fire, it's pretty easy. All in all, I love that game... pay attention to the graphics and the music... it gives wonderful ambiance. I'm looking forward to trying some of the mods, and getting the expansion that's due out later in the year. I get on multiplayer sometimes as Cpl Punishment, if anyone sees me, say hi! :)
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 2:20:30 PM EST
Matthew_Q: " I second the sentiment about the K43... I wish they'd used the G43 instead of the KAR98... would have matched up better to the M1 in multiplayer." A FG42 would be kinda neat also, it was my favorite in Wolfenstein. Or an Eastern Front mod with a SVT40, PpSh41 & molotovs.
Top Top