Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/11/2005 1:27:05 AM EDT
are these guns worth the hype i am looking at buying the iom model anyone own one? are they accurate? the round is supposed to be really hot. i know the mags will hold 20 rounds is there any difference in the iom and the usg models? i saw the iom and just thought the gun looked really cool and the new cartridge seems like a good idea. any thoughts of wisdom?
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 1:58:09 AM EDT
[#1]
dont say you want for home defense or anything cause they will tear you a new one over how the bullet is too small to stop a man.  I think it would be fun to have one to shoot with once and awhile.  Its been discussed before but i hope you get some legit responses.  Last time it turned into a balistics argument.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top