Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/22/2005 9:02:30 PM EDT

I had a book lean against the keys
on the keyboard yesterday..  now anything I
get into is so huge It is hard to see and navigate

anyone know what keys I have to hit to be normal again?  

Thanks  : )
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 9:04:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Anything as in IE, or anything as in ANYTHING you open?
If just IE
View -> Text Size

If ANYTHING, check your resolution
Desktop -> Right Click -> Properties -> Settings.

Theres also a way to make text really frickin big, I think its in the Control Panel but I dont know what it is right off.
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 9:07:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Have a scroll wheel on your mouse?

Hold down the ctrl-button on your keyboard while you scroll down on your mouse.  This feature makes it easier for the elderly among us when they've lost their reading glasses.
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 9:12:35 PM EDT
[#3]

specop...  I mean when I get on the forums.. they are huge now.. and when read craigs list or
a newspaper on line, it's huge... : (   I did try what you suggested..  icons were affected only

Link Posted: 5/22/2005 9:13:46 PM EDT
[#4]

Hey Ramen... Thanks.. I didnt know it had that feature !   : )  
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 9:20:36 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Have a scroll wheel on your mouse?

Hold down the ctrl-button on your keyboard while you scroll down on your mouse.  This feature makes it easier for the elderly among us when they've lost their reading glasses.

Thats the quick way to do View - Text size.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 2:43:38 PM EDT
[#6]

Jesus Lou...  all the tech's we have on board and no one has an a answer to this?    

Link Posted: 5/23/2005 4:36:57 PM EDT
[#7]
push ctrl and the - key and the text will be smaller push + and it will go bigger

imagine that
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top