Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2009 7:10:00 AM EDT
I use Eudora for e-mail on my computer and it will not send a e-mail if I write it.  it will forward and reply to e-mails and send them any ideas.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 7:13:37 AM EDT
[#1]
i haven't used eudora in a long time, but do you have multiple email accounts configured through it?

do you have any "internet security" suites installed? McAfee? Norton? AVG? Avast? etc

you could always back up your emails and reinstall it
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 7:14:34 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I use Eudora for e-mail on my computer and it will not send a e-mail if I write it. it will forward and reply to e-mails and send them any ideas.

Check your outbox?  Are there items stuck in there?

If so, remove all of them by deleting them, then send a simple, TEXT ONLY, short email as a test.

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 7:15:25 AM EDT
[#3]
How would you back it up and reinstall
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 7:16:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Quoted:
I use Eudora for e-mail on my computer and it will not send a e-mail if I write it. it will forward and reply to e-mails and send them any ideas.

Check your outbox?  Are there items stuck in there?
If so, remove all of them by deleting them, then send a simple, TEXT ONLY, short email as a test.

Done nothing hung up and sent out test only no work unlees sent as a reply
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top