Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 8/13/2007 7:09:35 PM EDT
I guys, you all know by now I am obviously deployed and short.

when I leave here i got straight back to japan.... anyhow

I was just sent a message from a family friend who I consider my brother and It has me nervous and quite honestly scared and until I get contact with him I am not sure what to do.
He doesn't dramma stuff up, he says exactly how he feels and exactly what is going on and I am afraid of loosing a brother.

I am going to smoke real quick.

"wasabi folk? i wish you were here in cali. i need someone badly. i'm so fuckin close to blowin my brains out. i have no desire for much of anything...i know this may come outta left field, seeing as how last we spoke things were good, but i just haven't wanted to burden you cause i'm sure it's hard enough without a little brother bitchin. i'm sorry, but i need your brotherly advice and/or your sagacious words to try and help me out. you're literally the only person i can talk to about this right now, i trust you more than anyone else...please don't tell anyone but please message me back, i need something, not quite sure what....but you've always been good at seeing what was wrong before i even knew. i love you big brother, please write back"
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 3:18:14 AM EDT
I'd write back and try to figure out whats wrong.
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 5:13:39 AM EDT
If you think he is really suicidal, call the local PD and make a report. I know he asked you not to tell anyone and he will be pissed but he will be be alive. This is a definite cry for help. He needs counseling.
Top Top